Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Clampfans wallie contest - Minitokyo

Clampfans wallie contest

Group announcement by ClampFans

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Calling all CLAMPFANS.

Hello, everyone. It's time for the group to have it's first ever wallie contest. Pls read through these rules.

1. The theme is DUO/COUPLE wallie. Which means boyxboy, girlxgirl or boyxgirl are acceptable. That's includes crossover too.
2. From CLAMPS series only.
3. Wallpaper size: 1024x768, 1280x960, 1600x1200 or larger.
4. Be creative and original. No ripping.
5. Submit your work in the group guestbook with the title 'For the CLAMPFANS contest.'
6. the dateline : March 19th, 2007

Any questions pls post it in this thread.

Good luck and have fun. :D

p/s: prizes and voting will be announce after all wallpapers have been submitted.

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Hmm, Can I do a wall of Code Geass?
I mean it has Clamp's art, but it's not their story....
is that ok?

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

yeah that would be okay, since it's clamp art. What matters is the art.
Soryuden walls will also be accepted, even if clamp only did the illustrations :)
So everything that's clamp art will be accepted, cause there's also clamp art that aren't in any story XD

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

ok then, i'll try participate.
Well, good luck to all those that are on it already! =)

aww, shame, I'd love to enter but Ican't make walls ^^; doujinshis maybe next time ne?
gambatte minna-san! ^^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.