Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jigoku Shoujo News #1 - Minitokyo

Jigoku Shoujo News #1

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 7 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Since the group aim to share latest information of Jigoku Shoujo,we will do it.This is also to enforce group discussion,since we all like Jigoku Shoujo...we should really discuss something about it.Group is too quiet after all...well anyway its your choice.But being active is really recommended.

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori has a soundtrack,and its released in 24th Jan.Yes,its released already.Anyone who interested can go buy it.Jigoku Shoujo has nice music in it,the only thing is...it was not suppose to have any soundtrack because their music is usually already in the first soundtrack of season one.But anyway,it got a nice cover.

Cover Image:
http://image1.play-asia.com/640/PA.84555.001.jpg

Tracklist:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9x-49-en-70-1t8r.html

Any other questions not related please ask in the group instead

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Eziara

Eziara

Destroyer Of The Good

is it available at malaysia's music store?

url=http://paradise-kiss.minitokyo.net/]Paradise-Kiss[/url]

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

lol. i know downloading is... not good XD lol. pretty much pirating... but i think i can get some songs from this Soundtrack from places like... AnimeOST.com... and there are so other once. Well you know... maybe just to play at the groups front page. unless you have some already.. :)

Anyways, i think its a good idea :D Thanks for sugjeting that ! ^^ ill try to find out some more about it! :D i mean if there is anything new XD lol.
C ya everyone! :D

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

kyyyaaahh, i want, hmm..wonder when will it come out in singapore though i think it takes time, or rather dun even have.! >.< i love it..! >.< i'll try finding the songs, hahax..!

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

depends much on popularity and demand. well, obviously in the internet it looks like 'very popular', but the CD seller has different thoughts..lol~

i'm not sure if Kinokuniya has that or else.....but it will go pretty long way.....lolz~at least we can kill our curiosity frustration by downloading it.....however, for me, i'll still buy it for quality and loyalty sake :)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

It's hard to find anime soundtrack in my country..

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

keep your mind alert for any release in your country, while listen to the downloads.... XD

well, common practice among us eh? downloads are still legal as long as you don't sell them, correct? ;)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.