Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Edit/Delete problem - Minitokyo

Edit/Delete problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Well, I'm not sure if others' are facing this matter too, or it's myself who's facing this (is there a tread explaining this problem by the way?)

When I need to edit my post in a member's guestbook, I saw this immediately:

Quote:
404 Not Found
The requested URL /_members/<br /><b>Warning</b>: constant() [<a href='function.constant'>function.constant</a>]: Couldn't find constant U_ROOT in <b>/new/minitokyo/public_html/html/post.html</b> on line <b>65</b><br />editpost/865420/ was not found on this server.

this problem was found in delete button too, but do not happen in groups' posts. I've try logging in and out but the same thing remains.

By the way, there's another separate case.
Sometimes, when clicking into other member's userpage, I found my post there has no Edit and Delete buttons. What is happening actually in the system?

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

A real technical glitch. One which only the admins can resolve

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yea, I'm having the same problem... just gotta wait til it's resolved. (Mine is slightly embarassing because I accidentally posted in my own guestbook... ^_^')

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

phew! looks like it isn't common...*sigh*

this is training me to check all post carefully before posting them..... X-P i'm more of a spelling-conscious but a careless poster >_<

Tas'kete!~

Signature

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

humm yeah that`s happened to me too .. its a good thing i searched .. i had in mind of openin`a thread about it ^_^' .. i`m relieved to see that this isn`t happenin`only to me ..^_^' .. hope this gets solved soon ..

I had this problem too, but I know a way you can solve this on your own, though I don't guarantee it will work 100% ^_^'

For example:

http://username.minitokyo.net/%3Cbr%20/%3E%3Cb%3EWarning%3C/b%3E:%20%20constant()%20[%3Ca%20href=\'function.constant\'%3Efunction.constant%3C/a%3E]:%20Couldn\'t%20find%20constant%20U_ROOT%20in%20%3Cb%3E/new/minitokyo/public_html/html/post.html%3C/b%3E%20on%20line%20%3Cb%3E65%3C/b%3E%3Cbr%20/%3Eeditpost/869234/

You see a whole lot of useless text in there, right? All you have to do is delete the useless part out like this:

http://username.minitokyo.net/editpost/869234/

So that's basically it, remember to remove the capital "E" just before editpost and have a "/" between net and editpost
This also works if you want to delete the post as well

I hope this helps :) (even though you may have resolved this already ^_^')

kokuyu

kokuyu

ZOMG! Thank you very very much, Segnoj!

it truly works wonder! XD

good news to all. i must credit you! :D

Signature

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

kampaiiii it works ... xD *gives segnoj a bottle of wine .. enjoy XD*
10x for the help dude XD ..

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Well, since the edit and delete buttons are now working properly this bug is fixed and the thread closed ;)

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.