Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Hell exists but not God? - Minitokyo

Why Hell exists but not God?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

How caome people believe in the existence of Hell and devil and not in the existence of God?

Hasn't that made you think a little?

We say Go to hell, devil and all sort of words like that. But, we claim that God doesn't exist. God is nothing. I really want to know.

The first to say about Devil and Satan, wasn't God? Just like shadow exists because there is light to create it, and if there wasn't we wouldn't talk about shadow or light. In the exact same way, if you believe in hell then you believe in God. If not, then why people still say go to Hell, since it doesn't exist?
Has it become that much figure of speech? :hmpf:

(I don't refer to people believing in God, but atheists or other religion believers)

In terms of people using hell as a term of speech is different than stating it's real. Plus, just like god, we can not prove whether the devil is actually what we consider until we're dead.

Like my name, it's just a name. DarkRoseofHell, it doesn't say anything that it exists.

Why people say it, yes it is kind of like a figure of speech also probably because it does become overuse but whatever.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

So, it's just a name? -_-

Also, why you use dark and not white? Hell you know is dark. All the words you use have a specific meaning and you know it. If you try to say that they represent something that it does not exist, then what the poing of you using them?

Isn't that a another overuse? So if you are taking part in the overuse how can you claim that it means nothing? Isn't that self contradicting?

it is pretty much a figure of speech =\... its basically expressing how much u dont like the person =|, and people just make names for fun or representation of themself O_o... don't think of it too seriously

Quote: So, it's just a name? -_-

Also, why you use dark and not white? Hell you know is dark. All the words you use have a specific meaning and you know it. If you try to say that they represent something that it does not exist, then what the poing of you using them?

Isn't that a another overuse? So if you are taking part in the overuse how can you claim that it means nothing? Isn't that self contradicting?

It's DarkRose of Hell, not dark hell... Plus, I prefer dark roses than white ones.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

But doesn't people also use God's name in curses in the same way they refer to Hell?

"For God's sake go to Hell!" Doesn't that count?

And do you know that you use God's name in almost every discussion? The farewell "Goodbye" comes from "God be with you".

For future reference, learn to distinguish between everyday frases and actual belief. So yes, it is every day figure of speech, and not a religious confession. Do some quick research and look up Hell. Yes, it is Wikipedia, but it will do for the time being. Just scroll down to Words translated Hell lower on the page. It will give you an idea on the development of the concept of Hell through the history of the Bible. The rest of the article is, to my mind, also quite good.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

who told you that lie? if there is a God there is a Hell and vice versa. unless you're one of those people who only believe in God and not Satan. in that case you are misled my friend.

btw, i love your sig joemighty16... NIGHT ELVES ROCK XD

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

There's "go to hell" and stuff like that, but what about "oh my God"? Or "Jesus!"
It's figure of speech, and whether or not you believe in them is your business.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

^agreed with above.

in today's society, the words God and Hell have started to become a staple to swearing and cursing among our generation. some people don't even know what it means, they just say it because everyone else says it.

It's like saying a** or bit**. those two things refer to animals, but now they refer to completely different things. aethiests and such might not believe in a god or a hell, but really, the words do not neccessarily mean the ethereal locations where one lives forever or is tortured forever. hell can just mean to a person a place where someone gets hurt or something or just a word that expresses hatred. @_@ really our world is sorta mest up lol.

Quote: who told you that lie? if there is a God there is a Hell and vice versa. unless you're one of those people who only believe in God and not Satan. in that case you are misled my friend.

That is umm how to say it . Well, if there is a god there doesn't necessarily have to be a hell, your point of view is only what the bible perceives of.

Quote: in today's society, the words God and Hell have started to become a staple to swearing and cursing among our generation. some people don't even know what it means, they just say it because everyone else says it.

It's like saying a** or bit**. those two things refer to animals, but now they refer to completely different things. aethiests and such might not believe in a god or a hell, but really, the words do not neccessarily mean the ethereal locations where one lives forever or is tortured forever. hell can just mean to a person a place where someone gets hurt or something or just a word that expresses hatred. @_@ really our world is sorta mest up lol.

Agreed, hell and stuff like that have become slang rather than the real meaning of the word.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

This has got to be one of the most stupid discussions ever. Just because you use the word "hell" to refer to a place that is bad, for example, doesn't mean you believe in the Christian Hell, as has been pointed out already. Seriously, what the hell?

Quote by DarkRoseofHellAgreed, hell and stuff like that have become slang rather than the real meaning of the word.

Yup, it's just an expression... as the tipical "Oh my God!"... that people use either when they spill the milk, they cry, win something at the lottery, step on dog's sh-t , or even when having sex... "God", as (and I think this is the worst) the word "LOVE" have suffered overusing and worn out.

That's why, little girls, that when a boy says a tender "I love you", it really means a cold and calculated "I want to f--- with you"

But you know... that's why I'm of the opinion of that we should be careful with what we say... you never know...

Because... devil's greatest hit is to make people believe that he doesn't exists... so, again, you never know what are you naming...

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Why do stupid questions exist and good ones fade out? Ever thought about that?
Anyway...
People say it without really realising it. But me I tend to not use God's name... It's just not right. Even the line "Oh My God" really shouldn't be used like that.

Actually, I believe in the existence of God but I don't believe in Hell, or the Devil.

It's stupid saying the Devil exists but God doesn't...
I believe in both of them, but sincerely I like Satan more than God...
Anyway, if one of them exists then the other also does, it's very simple, there can't be good without evil

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

I'm an agnostic anyway, I have no religion, but still I believe in God. At least if I don't have no one beside me I could just believe for someone I have (or pretend to have) that is God..somehow I also still believe there are invisible powers around us...

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

This is a strange question.Im just gonna say that hell exists and heaven exists and you have a choice to go to either place.God is real,believe it or not.the end.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.