Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sold my first CD ! :) - Minitokyo

Sold my first CD ! :)

page 1 of 1 23 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

hey,
I know some of you have checked out my music and stuff.... and I know most of you haven't. Either way, just thought i'd share some good news I had !

I just sold my first CD ! To some guy in south carolina ! :) Very exciting. Anyways, Thanks for reading and if you're interested in checking out the CD, just click below

Thanks again !

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/boojitsu21

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

kool...wat kinda music do sing? do u have a band? j/w

merged: 02-23-2007 ~ 02:41am
oh...i see...u dont have to tell me wat kind of music u do...omg christain rock! that so kute ><

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

hah thanks ^_^ (blush)

-Boojitsu21

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

haha, congrats to you man! haha... your music has always been nice. So good luck and hope you get more business and pple who are interested in your talent! =)

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Wow, congrats! You can officially call yourself a music artist now. Its one small step in to the music world, keep going, man.

Quote by boojitsuhah thanks ^_^ (blush)

-Boojitsu21

ur welcome^^do u sing?

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

yeah I sing, play guitar, do the drums, do the "bass" and some keyboards on the songs. It's a solo project :D

Thanks for all the support everyone ! I truly appreciate it.

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

hey, told ya you were a talent. hahah... keep it up and you may become big man! haha..

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Hah I hope so :) that would be so cool. I'd even give you a special shout out man ;)

-Boojitsu21

Quote by boojitsuyeah I sing, play guitar, do the drums, do the "bass" and some keyboards on the songs. It's a solo project :D

Thanks for all the support everyone ! I truly appreciate it.

realli? aw that so kute^^...okay well good luck XD

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Hah thanks. Much appreciated !

I'm actually writing some new stuff, so i'll post it if anyone's interested when I'm done !

Never heard of you, or your music. In fact i barely read this whole post. But congrats.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Hah, thanks for the post anyways. Much appreciated snoopythezero :D

good job -______^ makin music is awesome XD! I hope i can make a cd some day *_*!

\(^o^)/

I haven't looked in to it, but congrats! I'm hoping to work on my music and start down the same road you are right now, I wish you all the best!

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Thanks. Glad so many people are into music ! Good luck to all of you ! If you need any help / support just let me know ! Always looking to make connections / friends / new teams !

WOW~

To be a singer and find out that even just one person out there likes you is truly a miracle! No one likes me, ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm just afraid of the popularity. I HIDE.

But OMG, omedeto!

Music is everything~

I hope you get to sell more cds to more people and get a fan cafe or something, ha ha! (how do you make those...?)

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

I'm not sure.... thanks for the support though kasshiopea :D

you know... there's a song with your s/n (cassiopea) by Third Eye Blind... sorry tangent

anyways, thanks again, i've never heard of fan cafe, i'll check it out !

looks good <<

Congrats! Sounds pretty cool.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Thanks for the feed back ! Appreciate it :)

wow @_@ its all only you? *faints* amazing

you're music's really relaxing ^^ and congrats!

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Thanks ! Yeah it's only me :) Thank you very much for the kind words :)

much appreciated ^-^

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.