Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 seiran's wonder - Minitokyo

seiran's wonder

Tagged under Saiunkoku Monogatari

page 1 of 1 5 total items

hye to all saiunkoku fans...

have u wonder about seiran's age? haha.. i find it to be confusing..

while practising with general shou, seiran said he's 21 years old. he was found by shouka around 13-14 years before, meaning that at that time he was supposed to be around 7 or 8 years old. seien was banished from the castle when he was 12, and he and ryuuki had a 6 year gap in their age (supposedly) cos ryuuki said seien was banished when he was 6. only a year later after that that shouka found him and gave the name seiran..

he should be around 25.. but why he said he was 21...? and general shou deducted from that that he was the prince seien...

have u guys ever think of that? can anyone give some explanation? or is it just a gimmick by the creators?

Signature

"cos ryuuki said seien was banished when he was 6"

I think Ryuuki was six when Seien was banished. And Seien was about 12 years old. Then Shouka found him. When Ryuuki remembers back when Seien and him were at the castle, the Seien we can see is a clever kid. So he can't be about six. Besides then how old could Ryuuki be?
And now Seiran can be probably 21 but it's possible that he's a bit narcistic, so he denies some years off his real age ^^ But I think he maximum is 25 years old, and Ensei can be about 28.

(sorry if I'm wrong about this but I only can think this way if I don't want to suppose that there's a gimmick. ^^)

'ryuuki said seien was banished when he was 6' - the HE refers to ryuuki.. sorri for the confusion.

Signature

*nod nod* Yeah, I understood that but it only makes sense thos way, if Ryuuki was 6, not Seien.

Hi to anyone who's still interested to know, Seiran is actually 26 years old. He’s exiled when he’s 12 and found by Shouka when he’s 13. He assumes the age of 21 so that people will not connect him to his former status (exiled prince). Taking on his new life, he feigns uncertainty of his true age and past. Also, he looks young enough to pass off as 21. Before Ryuuki found out his true identity, he didn’t doubt his assumed age of 21 at all, so he was quite shocked.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.