Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Sex all that matters in a relationship? - Minitokyo

Is Sex all that matters in a relationship?

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 272 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

well i personally disagree and it's pretty annoying to think that many ppl believe that only sex matters in a relationship..Still i have some thoughts that it is essential to retain one relationship.What u think?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship, but it's important to be sexually compatible to maintain a relationship. I don't know how people that don't have sex before marriage handle it. I mean, what if your husband turns out to have seriously weird kinks that you can't stand? I had a relationship end before it got anywhere because he was into bondage and I'm too clausterphobic to be tied up. :P Anyway, sex is important, but not the most important thing.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Depend on what culture i think.
I disagree with sailorchiron, maybe because i'm from asian region where people are not so open with freesex. and i don't think relationship that kept only because sex will work out forever.
To retain a relationship right i think before marriage hug or kisses are more than enough; and for after marriage it depend on the couple some do it alot some are seldom.
But i don't think sex isn't the essential thing to retain a relationship, but i think understanding and felling is the most essential thing in relationship.

if it really is a relationship, then it really isn't the most important. if it is then you shouldn't really call it a relationship.

CamiChick

Crimson Moon

I believe that being able to hold a good conversation is more important. Sex doesn't last forever, a friend you can laugh and talk with that challenges you and accepts you unconditionally will.

Being to talk to the person that you are with is obviously important, but no one goes out with someone just because they can have a conversation with them. Physical attraction is important. It is the fist thing that you notice about a person. No guy or girl goes out with some one because they think that the other perosbn is smart or has "a beautiful soul". My female friends say that sex is important in their relationship but it is not the only thing that counts.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

agree with original poster.

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

um... I totally don't like sex is the important thing for a relationship... I mean its important but there's lots of MORE important things than sex. example... LOVE. love is a feeling that is essential in a relationship. if it just for sex, its like saying... your BODY is mine :P

It's not the most important, but it's a big part of the relationship. It's natural and normal that the relationship turns into sex.
And sailorchiron has got a point : what if your partner is some kind of freak?

Technically speaking we have relationships with our family members and we certainly don't have sex with them, so its not necessary to have sex with someone to truly be close to them. That said sex does play a role in relationships, but that role varies a lot from couple to couple (and some non-couples too).

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Damn... I feel like you're talking to me -_-'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

I cant say much because I'm a virgin...wait a second, not married and a virgin? holy japanese sluts batman! (pardon the expression) ya, i have high morals so what sailor, the first one to reply, said is rather disturbing...i HATE people who think that sex is important to a relationship. stupid people...thats not real love, real love is not entirely physical. just a heads up sailorchiron...your fucking stupid! go find a relationship that is actually love and not lust.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

imconfused

imconfused

....Something?

the most important thing in a relationship is love not lust
deathbonewitch ur kinda mean i mean u dont havta be rude to get point across

don't correct my spelling

I don't think sex is the most important thing in a relationship and the best way to tell if you really love some one is if you don't want to think about them in asexual way. Kind of like in Ah! My Goddess, when Keiichi doesn't want to think about Belldandy in a sexual way. To me, that is the truest and most honorable form of love. After marraige, when you feel comfortable and know that you are with someone that you want to spend the rest of you're life with, then it's perfectly natural to have a pure, and honest sexual relationship.

I prefer the term "blunt" but mean works too, sometimes thats the only thing people understand, so I do get the point across.

merged: 02-27-2007 ~ 10:10pm
BTW imconfused, suck my 9 *pimp slap*

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

absolutely not~! now a days it is normal for teenagers in a relationship on engaging in premarital sex...

but sex for love and sex for lust are two different things...

and being devirginized before marrying doesn't make you a slut! as long as you do it because you love your partner...

my opinion~

What if your "love" is fickle? Maybe a slut loves each and every one of their parners, who knows, some people are pretty screwed up. Just a thought.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

I dont really believe that.
In a relation ship your together with that person because you care for them and you trully want to be with them.
its not only about sex.
is that was all you really wanted in a relation ship then you should go on the street and get a prostitute.
but if you are truly willing to feel love and compassion then maybe there is more to a relation ship then just sex?
If you were to ask yourself the same question I wonder what your answer would be?

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

most of us girls indulge our selfs with the image of love over sex in a relationship
actualy the thing that I want is to wake up in the morning near someone that dos not scare me
our world is bassed on attration.. guys tend to be mercenarys to take what they want
but again not everyone is the same..what is rong in wanting love and good sex ^_________^`
and yes I agree with sailorchiron

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

I disagree if you said sex is all that matter in relation ship.
Simply because if sex is what it matter than, there will be no platonic word in dictionary ^ ^.
there are platonic relationship and even there is even platonic love, which mean love without sex ^ ^.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

No, but it's just something that you do when you want to show how much you love eachother beyond kissing, and hugging. It's just like why we say f**k, and g*ddamnit it's like an over enphesis of a feeling we are currently feeling.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

Quote by DeathbonewitchI cant say much because I'm a virgin...wait a second, not married and a virgin? holy japanese sluts batman! (pardon the expression) ya, i have high morals so what sailor, the first one to reply, said is rather disturbing...i HATE people who think that sex is important to a relationship. stupid people...thats not real love, real love is not entirely physical. just a heads up sailorchiron...your fucking stupid! go find a relationship that is actually love and not lust.

I'd like to ask if this person really listens to what she says. Sex, I agree is not very important, but it does have meaning. But, I disagree with Sailorchiron.

Quote by sailorchironSex isn't the most important thing in a relationship, but it's important to be sexually compatible to maintain a relationship. I don't know how people that don't have sex before marriage handle it. I mean, what if your husband turns out to have seriously weird kinks that you can't stand? I had a relationship end before it got anywhere because he was into bondage and I'm too clausterphobic to be tied up. :P Anyway, sex is important, but not the most important thing.

Not everyone has to be sexually compatible. Take the relationship I'm in, I love sex, but my girlfriend hasn't even touched herself yet. And we are still together, and still madly in love. It all depends on who your with. Oh, and if your thinking to yourself, "She probably doesn't even know your a sex junkie." She does and still loves me.
I also think if your in a relationship, and all you think about is sex and nothing else about her, you are not in a relationship at all. You lust for you partner, not love her. The trick to knowing your in love with someone, is when you have a hard time, or can't even think about you and your partner having sex. Thats love.

Ok. I'm done. go about your lives and have hot monkey sex the lot of ya!

this is a joke, right?

imo sex and love needs to be look at seperatly.

tho i personally couldn't go without, i think.

but that's another issue - like 'getting used to' it.
just be honest to yourself and think about it.
nowadays, couples at the age of 15/16 and above use sex as the primary love-output.
of course there are are outstanding examples of religious and moral behaviour (no sex b4 marriage).

but ... well ... basically i'm not against it, but i think those examples miss alot of chances to enjoy youth.
so if you're aware of possible consequences and don't behave reckless .... just do it^^'

i mean... noone (except the church) is gonna blame you ^^

have you ever faced true silence before?
if you can't stand it, share it with your precious one.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Its sad that so many people think that sex is all that matters.

Needless to say, it is necessary for a relatonship, after marriage of course, but it is not the essential for a LASTING relationship. Love and mutal trust and understanding is what that keeps the candle burning.

As for the multitudes who think that sex is all they need, well, its no wonder the word 'divorce' has been heard of so much so often these days. And for those who think divorce is okay, that sex is the ultmarium, well, wouldn't it be nice to know that the term 'loose person' comes in handy?

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 272 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.