Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need help restoring cookies.. - Minitokyo

Need help restoring cookies..

page 1 of 1 6 total items

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

Recently, I have had problems viewing videos online/ listening to music online and in downloading files.

I had previously deleted some cookies to clear HD space and I think together with that, some of the cookies involved with playing clips online. I wonder if any computer gurus here know of a way to restore them? ^^;

Thank you very much in advance. >_<

Edit: Issue has been resolved. Thanks guys! XD

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

We~~e'll, I'm no quote guru unquote, but I delete my cookies so every now and then for security purposes. All that follows is that I have to retype my online passwords and re-set personal settings.

But then again I don't view movies online - the last time I did that I installed a vicious piece of spyware that cost me a few bucks to have removed. I only download movies and after they passed several security tests I view them. But my *guess* would be that your problem isn't related to the removal of your cookies (but what do I know?), and if it is, then you should be able to set it again - at least at the site where you view the movies.

Could you broaden some more out on

Quote by riku-chanI have had problems viewing videos online/ listening to music online and in downloading files

Its a bit cryptic - then someone else may be able to pinpoint your problem.

Gome - wakarimasen ^^'

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear before-- ^^; Basically online clips (e.g Youtube) usually remain as stationary black boxes or don't appear at all. An error message occurs when I try to download files as well. ( Also includes opening PDF files)

I was however, able to log in to websites after a while, which I previously wasn't able to do after the deletion. Would this be too vague? The problem might indeed not be the cookies, but my suspicions lie there- also the problem exists for all websites and not a single one. Thanks though ^^v

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Update your WMP/flash player or java to the latest ;)
Sites like Youtube will give you the links to the site which you need to go to to download the requrired instalation ;)

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

i was delete cookies every time i exit my browser but i don't have any problem. :)

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

Asinine: My programs are all updated to the latest to the best of my knowledge. I can open files from HD, so long as I have already downloaded them before.

MizuhofanFFX2se: It has always been the case for me as well. I remember deleting the contents of my temporary internet folder (under "My Computer"), to rid the system of virus, could this be another possibility?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.