Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl, 9, six months pregnant! - Minitokyo

Girl, 9, six months pregnant!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

two of them just stuuuupiid!

himura088

himura088

~Smile

This isn't right. Maybe schools should also consider giving these kids an even earlier headstart on such topics - teach them how it' not right and related topics- such as sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS and gnorrhea etc.
Making them more aware might help reduce such cases?

Ah, its good to finally be done with my vacation, and such a topic to come back to! It's like there really is a God...
All of you who think that she is this innocent little girl who deserves such and such things thinking like "it wasn't her fault" or whatever, your naive. The article points out that they had been having sex for some time. So what, she couldn't have stopped it, she couldn't have told someone? Her parents were at work or whatever, and didn't think it was possible. Personally, where I live it was an embarassament to have a boyfriend or girlfriend at that age, so to not think anything could happen just isn't a good style. Maybe I just think that way because sometimes I get paranoid and would not be so ample with the time they had together, but the end result would probably be the same if thats all that was done. I personally would be interested in exactly how they got the idea in the first place, did someone try to give the sexual education but not impress the problems that it can create? And at the age of nine I really don't think you should scare them shitless about it with STDs, thats a very stupid idea himura. We should see this and start preparing for when we have children (maybe a few of you already do) and how to teach them correctly, you don't want this to happen to you do you? How do you think her parents feel? Old I bet, their already grandparents and their probably not even 40 yet, theres a chance they could be great-great grandparents before they die, how sad. Maybe the family had problems we are not aware of, inbreeding being a possiblity due to the circumstances of just plain fucked-up-ness.
Although it sounds rather mean and unusual, maybe the child needs to get disowned by her parents, put into correctional facilities or just plain put away so no way looks at her and decides to "follow in her footsteps" of sorts. Last thing anyone needs is for loads of nine year old mothers right? This is close to the youngest couple, but just shy, so she only gets noticed because its in recent times so everyones scared and frightened and shit, although to think that things like people at 12-14 having sex and going "meh, their decision" then seeing this and going "OMG TAHTS NOT RIGHT!11ELEVEN!" is just plain stupid and ignorant, to think that 3-5 years makes a difference? Only to the child does it make a difference, seeing as how to a nine year old 3-5 years is from a third of their life time to over half of it, to you people who look at it above 20 its not as much. Shame on you people! May your eyes be opened so you see the horrible truth, for if you don't, this current generation coming up and the next ones will be so demonic and disgusting that even you will cringe, and it will blacken your heart for you shall know that it is because of you that this happened.
My thanks to our friend who posted the entire story and even pointed out something I did in the thread about sex under the age of 13, about Lina Maden or however you spell it who at 5 years of age and some odd months gave birth to a healthy baby boy in I think May of 1939 and continued on with life, people freaked out then for a while, but eventually began to ignore it and think that it was a lie. "Ignorance is bliss" well maybe it is, but when you have to be ruedly awakened to the true horrors of the real world and stop being ignorant then thats a real hell for you, and could drive you crazy. Wake up now and deal with your problems and come to terms with problems in the rest of the world but do not ignore them as it will be the end of you if you do not. Go ahead and think this all over, absorb it, form your own views on it and learn how to take it in in your life as you will to help you.
~death

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

I didn't read all the comments, so if what I said was mentioned...plz forgive my laziness ^_^'. But is it possible there was rape involved or was it voluntary? If she did give consent I think she's at to young of an age to actually know what she's doing. Also if her mother or someone who has a big impact in her life is sexualy active that may have had an impact, since most children like to copy their parents, that's maybe what happened? I dunno...but a 9 yr old pregnant... that's crazy. :(

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

Wait, wait... you guys said that she has sex regularly.... and she didn't know she was pregnant until the baby was 6 months mature?

Yuck, is where I am getting at.

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

ya, coz she's still young, so i guess she didn't suspect that she could be pregnant.

That girl must be suffering in various ways. She isn't the only one. Stuff like underage pregnancy... *sigh*... well it doesn't actually mean life is over, she is only 9 after all. Question: how did she end up pregnant is the first place?

key? nine and in the sixth month. something isn't right. who is the boy? it's scary! i hope the boy not is much elder.. but things like that isn't right!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by silentaeAs Merged said, what in the world is a girl that young doing, having sex at 9? She can hardly be considered even a teenager and is in absolutely no position to take care of a baby. How can this possibly be 'alright'; A child taking care of a child? I, personally, find that quite ironic..

Amen, and (god bless the child of course) but things like this I have no sympathy for the 9 year old becasue she took the decision into her own hands to have intercourse.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Is it even possible if we look at the human anatomic structure at the age of 9?.....
Stupid humanity.....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

yeah.
IF you read the story, thje boy is aged 14 and they had sex regulary.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I think the world is just a sad, twisted, and disgusting place. Especially when you read about CHILDREN having CHILDREN. Hello?! I mean, come on. When you're THAT young, you can't tell your butt from a hole in the ground, its only been maybe 2 years since you've figured out that when "fluffy" the dog got run over, it died (the concept of death is learned around 7). Sheesh. I think you HAVE TO BLAME THE PARENTS AND THE CHILDREN.

Every time I see 13 year old kids (AND THEY ARE STILL KIDS) having children, I wanna throw up. They've ruined their lives by shortening their childhood, screwed up their child's life, and messed their parents lives up too. Their life must now focus on the child (if they keep it), the parents would probably be the ones taking care of the child (which isn't their responisbility), and the child will be teased and called names and whatnot when they get older (and you think they'd wonder why mommy is only 8 years older than they are, right?).

(I'm not a fan of abortion...) Telling your child or letting them think that, "its ok, you'll just get an abortion," is stupid also. Or the, "I'll just give the kid up for adoption," isn't a good awnser for it either. Yes, there are people out there who want children, but there are so many in the world already who need homes. All any of these two options do, is teach them that there isn't any consequences for their inappropriate actions.

Children having sex is just disgusting. It happens all over the world... something needs to be done about it. They didn't have sex education at my school until we were in 4th grade, but still, even then, we were all IMMATURE. Half the girls in the class STILL hadn't had a period yet. Most of them would giggle any time proper anatomy terms were used.

I guess I'm old fashioned, thinking people need to wait until they're married... or at least when they're of a legal age (old enough to move out and be independent).

shadowfoxza

shadowfoxza

world domination ...

A 9 year old having sex on a regular basis ... thats a bit twisted isn't it?

When I was 9 I didn't even know about it ...

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

theres been younger, doesn't make it right but there far more disturbing things out there.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Well, that's so odd. How she got pregnant? Easy, a guy raped her, there are lots of sick pedophils out there. Just one thing's bothering me. A girl can remain pregnant only after she got her first period. A girl of 9 years can't possibly have one yet, she's too small. Really freaky!

Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

wow that is so crazy...
and it's really saddening. =(

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ill take a pure non-emotional approach to this situation: if in the past the best suited humans were the ones whom could reproduce at an early age were the ones whom survived and passed on the gene for early reproduction, then it's no surprise nowadays to hear about a rare case where someone with the instinct to procreate with someone at an early age is possible and does happen. its in our genes to create more of us, but the younger, the less ready... so I'll conclude that nowadays, we dont have a need to take it that far and that young. my personal opinion, which college so well trained to keep out, wont be listed due to the overall response that i concur.

in this universe, the impossible is proven possible everyday, so never say never.

-repeat-

i personally see it as mainly the parents fault. i think that once a child reaches puberty is when parents should take it in their own hands to at least speak to a child about sexual maturation or whats happening to their bodies, why, etc - otherwise living in ignorance can result in children playing new 'games' together without thinking of the consequences

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

I too, think the parents should have talked to the child about such things. If she was aware of the consequences, this wouldn't have happened.

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

y pity her if she had sex on a regular basis she should have known the consequences even if at 9 years old! i mean ppl have sex every other day and they know what could happen!

so y pity her its her fault for doing it.so dont pity or feel sad for her.

im sry but if any feel offended im jus sayin wat i think.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

O.o when i was nine, i was begging my mom for a barbie doll X_X, this is beyond freaky...i guess anything is possible in this world

Signature

Quote by Sakura-DustWell, that's so odd. How she got pregnant? Easy, a guy raped her, there are lots of sick pedophils out there. Just one thing's bothering me. A girl can remain pregnant only after she got her first period. A girl of 9 years can't possibly have one yet, she's too small. Really freaky!

OMFG READ THE F*@^ING ARTICLE YOU RETARDED PEICE OF CRAP! My God, can only take so much before I get sick of people who are ignorant. I know in my last post on this subject I said "Ignorance is bliss" but this is way too fucking much. YES a girl can have a period at 9, google "world's youngest mother" and you'll find it has happened and it wasn't within the last 50 years even.

Quote by sadbirdO.o when i was nine, i was begging my mom for a barbie doll X_X, this is beyond freaky...i guess anything is possible in this world

Looks like where she lives you make your own barbie dolls...

Quote by UnreachableMoonThat girl must be suffering in various ways. She isn't the only one. Stuff like underage pregnancy... *sigh*... well it doesn't actually mean life is over, she is only 9 after all. Question: how did she end up pregnant is the first place?

Do you REALLY want an answer to that question? Someone didn't read the article, did they?

If you people keep on blaming it on the parents, what are you going to do? Asides from a few things she's getting off scott free, she doesn't even have the child around as a reminder of what she should do with her life. So other than something in the past, a memory, she won't be affected by this much at all. Think of the child as not something so delicate you can't tell the harsh truth to her, she has created life, something that isn't considered good even for those twice her age, three times her age is what is accepted for the most part by society of late. You have to impress, maybe even harshly, upon the child the truth. Why? Because, if you don't, she won't care. And what does this set up for the future? A society that will not forcibly reprimand someone for doing that, so why not do it? If you can get away with it, people will do it.
~death

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Can't read the article now.. Seems like it was deleted off the site. I'll base my comments from other posts.

First of all, I completely agree with you, Deathbonewitch. Although calling a MTer such a name is rather cruel. I myself feel like screaming at ignorance many times, but this is the internet. Comments can be controlled and don't come as quickly as your own impluse.

And to those members that say that she was raped. According to others the sex was fluent. And if she wasn't educated about it like others may or may not have mentioned, she probably enjoyed it after the pain.. Which I've heard comes when you lose your virginity.

Quote: Well she enjoy doing it so what the problem?

Hahah, that gave me a good laugh. Sure, she enjoyed it, but did she really know what she was doing? I haven't read the article, so I don't know if there was any protection.. So I can't say much else..

Her name was Lina Meina and she had her son by c-section on May 14, 1939.
Which happened to Mothers Day that year.
They still do not know who the father was, but suspected her own father. She keept her baby and finally told him when he was ten that his sister was really his mother.

As for the nine year old, she had sex willing and and should be reprimanded. People think that just because she was a nine year old girl, she didn't understand the consequences of what she did. That's crap. Kids today know more about sex at nine then I did when I was nine.
You always blame the parents, she needs to take respnsibility for her own actions. The chances she knew she could get pregnent are higher then if she didn't. Yet she keept having sex. She played a role in her pregnency, it's not like the boy just looked at her and got her pregnent. Yet he is the only one being punished.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.