Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Project Eureka - Minitokyo

Project Eureka

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Aquila500

Aquila500

Graphics Artist

I just submitted this wallpaper and I was redirected to come here and request for it to be put back up. Can an administrator please put this wallpaper back on Minitokyo if possible?

Project Eureka

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well, were you redirected in the additional message the moderator wrote to you, or did you simply follow the botchi PM? Also, were the reasons for deletion written on your PM? (inadequate description, wallpaper quality, etc?)

I'll move this over to the Deletions Complaints forum since it seems like you are asking for this to be put back up, but please provide an argument why it should be- read through this though, and try to target the wallpaper criteria in the policy http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/

merged: 03-10-2007 ~ 11:53am
EDIT: Project Eureka by Aquila500

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Aquila500

Aquila500

Graphics Artist

Well, I clicked on the page of my Wallpaper and it had a notice that I should request for it to be put back up...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm sure you must have received a Private message on the deletion of your wallpaper, because it certainly was deleted by a moderator :\

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Your wallpaper was deleted and it is not an error. I suggest you post it in the sandbox to receive comments from the members before uploading to the gallery.

from the policy:

Quote: The following compositional and/or technical weaknesses may result in deletion if they are significantly present in the submission:

* poor extraction, including obvious and apparent scan extraction edges,
* doodles, or other items exhibiting obvious poor planning,
* blurriness,
* extreme pixelation,
* enlarging of original scan image,
* no effort in integrating the background and foreground,
* "brush-whore" or "filter-whore," depending on overall quality,
* "ghosting," the use of a character image on low opacity in the background,
* collages of small scan images without visible effort at composition or incorporation, or
* lack of effort in any area.

Your wallpaper is brush-whored, blurry and has poor planning. Especially since I know you used greyseg's vector, I don't understand why it is so low quality. It needs more work.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.