Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood Artwork - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood Artwork

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I have been a fan of the artwork for Trinity Blood since I stumbled on the series. But I noticed that while there is incredible art out for almost every character, there appears to be one that everyone dismisses. Where are the wallpapers for Sister Kate Scott?

Sure she was only a secondary character, but so was Noel.. Guess it was the slit up the side of her dress that got the guys, grin!

Is there any artwork that anyone has seen on Sister Kate? Or is she just going to be one of the supporting cast, with a really big battleship? Heh..

.... I don't know.... The last wallie I've seen was the one made with Dietrich....
I was kinda hoping for a wallie with Kate Scott but I guess nobody found a good scan on her
Well you have to admit that Kate Scott and Noel barely appears on the anime....
Even my favorite character (Cain Nightroad) appears like.... 3 or 4 time!

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

True enough, and I don't have any real artistic talent to speak of.... Sigh.. I know that there was a decent sized pic of her in Anime Magizine.. But thats all that I have ever seen myself..

It's so sad that characters like Noel and Kate Scott are overlooked...... Well..... uh.... come to think of it, I've seen a few wallie on Noel but..... not on Kate Scott

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Err, I've seen one scan of Sister Kate at AnimePaper. Go find it. :pacman:

merged: 03-14-2007 ~ 08:47pm
Uhm, wallpaper...none yet.

Checked both animewallpaper.com as well as animepaper.com. Did you mean another site?

merged: 03-15-2007 ~ 11:06am
Grin, see what I mean? She is slipping through the cracks since she did not die, or show any leg! ROFL!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Animepaper.net (not .com)

Went there, but no pics there either. deviantARt was a bust as well... sigh..

So why do you like them so much?....
..... It's almost impossible to find a good image of Kate Scott or Noel to make a wallie

Well because at least in the case of Kate Scott, she was in the series from beginning to end, and I found the character interesting.. I guess because they I guess you could say "sexed" up the other characters except hers. Look at the Trinity Blood Artbook and to me at least she seemed to be the most realistic of the characters. And besides, like I mentioned before... She gets to play on a battleship! Grin! (Ex- Navy)...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.