Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Well my not accepted wallpapers ^^ - Minitokyo

Well my not accepted wallpapers ^^

page 1 of 1 16 total items

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

So I'll give them here.

Maya&Aya Natsume

Nothing to say here, although extraction was a bit painful to do :) (well for me). Well, yes, the background was an experiment really.

Naru Narusegawa

Wanted to create somewhat fantasy background. Kind of simplistic, but I like it that way.

Comments, help appreciated. I need to improve my skills and I know it ^^

EDIT

Ok I started redoing everything :) (I didn't like previous wallies also ^^). I was experimenting and learning Photoshop CS2. Now I think I am getting better.

Maya & Aya revised
Two photos, some textures, blurs, blinks, rainbow and there you have a simplistic and minimalistic wall :)
I kind of like it better then the other before :)

and tadah:

Naru revised

Yeah, you may now freak out :) It turned out pretty colorful. It may look somewhat too crowded (:P).

I would also take any tutorials you have learnt from.

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

Well.... the second one looked ok except that the scan didn't really blend in with the bg

And for the first one.... I think it's rather because it didn't seem like you put much effort to it for because you had the word "@$$" in there

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Quote by vatican92Well.... the second one looked ok except that the scan didn't really blend in with the bg

And for the first one.... I think it's rather because it didn't seem like you put much effort to it for because you had the word "@$$" in there

I agree.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

okie comment for first wallie! ^^

okie, the bg you can use stocks and all that like maybe a garden and all that plus brushes like flowers anything you wan! it will look much nicer! your text for the dony by part is too big, make smaller, yups dun want it blocking everything! ^^ i think you can just put the done by:info-0@minitokyo thats all! ^^ the rest can be in the description box! ^^extraction nice one! ^^ try no to put filter effects on font will make them pixelled! try using fonts not too fancy! ^^ post again when done editing! ^^

for second wallie

same as wad vatican said, scan does not really blend into surrounds, try using the method i told ya for the first one! ^^ about the same so yeah, once you done editing, show and we'll comment somemore! ^^

Signature Image

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

1st Wallpaper
- There isn't much effort on the background,and it doesn't fit the scan,the extraction is pretty good,there is the word "@$$" there and thats bad.The words does not fit the scan as well.Might as well redo the background.Can't give much...I myself is out of ideas for walls at the moment.

2nd Wallpaper
- Not right,the feeling is wrong,the back ground does not fit the scan,if it's fantasy you'd better find a better way of potraying it,the bg looks too fake.When I look at it ,looks as though it's a kind of 3D map of somewhere.

You can look at the highlighted and popular walls for ideas.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

Thx for comments :) Will try to make corrections and post again.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I think they're both cute, though the text isn't my style. ^^;
Still good work and keep trying!
Thanks for sharing

Signature Image

on the first wall, i still can see bits of grains there. or maybe its just my eyes. O.o

but for me, it's kinda grainy... good extraction though.. just make it smoother... and try to make a BG more fitting to your characters... that's all

good day and good luck
love and peace ^_^v

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

i like the 2nd wallie better than the 1st one. The first one....well, you should know what's wrong in that one ...the "@$$". But its not only the words.....something in there just makes it look too simplistic.....?

the second one.....well, its better but it still gives me the feeling that you didnt work very hard on it....but i like the idea of it!

Thank you for sharing tho, good luck!

~LoVeYlOvEy~

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

So ok I've re-done them. I think it turned out good. (not best cos I'm still noob at it).

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Ano...Your edited first wall url is not done.So I can't see it.

2nd Wall
- I have a weird feeling when I'm looking at it though...to be truthful I do not like the rainbow and the words.Actually I have a question...what theme are you trying to potray?I'm confused.

Tutorials...yeah I do have one..someone told me a nice site to look for tutorials.
http://good-tutorials.com

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

first wall:
much better but still a little plain got to bit in a little more effort ne! ^^ try making a field or something at the back, they look like their flying! yups! ^^

2nd wallie:
great improvement, though....the scan dors not really go well with the bg, seeing as the bg has lots of green while the scan does not, try getting the colours from the scan it would look much much nicer! ^^

hope that helped! ^^

Signature Image

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

Ok. I hope I got it. Thx norine07.

At the garden

Yup. It's the first scan. I thought about background day and a half, sorting out pictures and so on. I found one. (yup the Japanese garden ^^). Took a while to complete. Hope it looks far better now. (damn I'm hopeless).

As for Naru, I don't know yet. Maybe I will come to sth during the week, ne? :P

im not good at giving advice or rating anything lol, but i think u did well on ur latest wallpaper =), its pretty fitting to me compared to the original. its well developed =).

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

Thanks ^^ Hope you like it. I'm out of ideas atm. Still looking for inspiration. :)

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

At the Garden:
It's looks better but...I think you should leave the stock as it is.If you're trying to do a picture then the garden should be more visible than as though lashes of green is splash over it.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.