Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 malfunctioning ipod - Minitokyo

malfunctioning ipod

page 1 of 1 8 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

im sorry, im very stupid. Lately, Im having such a hard time figuring out where I can post my threads...they just dont seem to fit anywhere. But I saw something about an mp3 player in this forum section so I decided that my thread would fit best here (and it does say something about gadgets too).

okay, so I have one of those old ipod shuffles. The regular plain white one..it holds 1 GB. All of a sudden, it decided to start malfunctioning on me, and now I cant play music. And to tell you the truth, Im simply going crazy without my ipod. I installed the newest version of itunes, and it told me I had to restore my ipod so I restored it..and then it says an error 1418 (i think..or maybe it was 1481) occured and the ipod was not able to restore successfully. When I turn on my ipod and press the play button, I get a green light and an orange light flashing alternately. Ive really tried EVERYTHING I can think of. Ive gone to support on Apple and tried everything but nothing works. Ive tried fiddling around with the buttons on my ipod...Ive held down the play key for 5 seconds...everything! Does anyone know how to solve this problem? (the nearest apple support center is 1 hour away and I dont think I'll be going there anytime soon T-T)

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

No substitute for experience.

Ha. That sucks. Well, I was going to tell you to go to apple. It seems that I'm no help. If it were me that it happened to I'd think it has something to do with either the circuitry or perhaps, you loaded a song that was harmful to the iPod. Would you like it if I bought a new one for ya? HAHA! ahh that's funny. Not that it doesn't work. But, that I'd make that offer. C'mon, now thats funny isn't it?

A writer, like an artist, can create.
An Artist, like a writer, can compose

You should get a new one, broken things are always a downer

With honey and clovers

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Don't get another iPod. Step Up and get a Samsung YP-K3JQB 2GB Ultra-Slim Portable Digital Audio Player. (or if you need more space get the 4gb model)
You'll be pleasantly surprised and you will be the envy of all your friends.

Now get to it.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

ahahha very funny ben and uber. Thanks for the suggestions but I dont have money to get a new one. Actually I just fixed it like 5 minutes ago. lol

For anyone else who is getting the same error on their ipod, go here --> http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=303979

problem has been solved!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

I Don't Like iPod, Zune is Better. I download all my mp3, movies & anime wallpaperz. Go Get a Zune?

They have an iPod and it works now, no point in suggesting replacements now.

ello?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.