Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Officially Open! - Minitokyo

Officially Open!

Group announcement by the-dark-angel-suigintou

page 1 of 1 4 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hello all lovers of Suigintou :)

The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou group is officially open,i hereby welcome all who already joined the group and say thanks to you all.I am looking forward for all of us being able to discuss everything about our lovely Suigintou and Rozen Maiden :D Also,those who really love Suigintou alot please do join us all ^_^

Of course,contests will not be short.Depending on the no. of members,i will decide the first contest date for sure.At the mean time,enjoy yourself :D

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yay! opening ceremony!
*cuts the ribbon*
*throws conffiti*
*throws flowers*
welcome one and all to our suigintou group! XD yay!
hope everyone stays active and happy always and not to forgot suigintou!
our wonderful doll hahax..! ^^
therefore, peeps if you can invite anyone, try to ne! yay!

Signature Image

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

YAY!the groups official openingXDhaha,welcome to all members!XD

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

contest? o_0

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.