Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I have two problems. - Minitokyo

I have two problems.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I have been going to this forum recently and one of the problems that I noticed I had right of when I started coming here again was the fact it was saying that I had is it keeps saying I have two more notifacations then what I really do have.
My other problem is today it said I was in two groups and in only two groups. I should have three listed since I was a mod of the j-music-quiz-lovers and that is no longer listed. It was showing it in my groups yesterday...

Can someone please help me with my problem?

Edit: Ok now I see that the one group I was in is no longer listed anywhere in the groups...

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

1) Check the Common MT problems and how to fix them thread and look for the section labeled "Notification number is wrong".
2) Check the latest news post, Groups purge/deletion as this may explain what has happened to your group.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.