Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ulquiorra and Orihime...what's going on? - Minitokyo

Ulquiorra and Orihime...what's going on?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

sakurasama

sakurasama

i WaNt 2B WiTh U

Yeah, this is something that lately has been flooding bleach fanarts and fanfics(even in youtube there are videos LOL), for those that have been following the manga, i guess you have noticed that there's "something" in their interaction that makes people think that they might end as a couple or something, starting with the fact that Aizen ordered him to take care of her....

phrases like..

" DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS DO NOT SAY ANYTHING
YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO
WHAT YOU HOLD IN YOUR HAND IS THE DORD TO THE GUILLOTINE ABOVE YOUR FRIENDS
UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A NEGOTIATION
IT'S AN ORDER "(btw how did it occured to him something like that so fast?, it sounds...like poetry xD)

"SURPRISINGLY, IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU"(when he saw Orihime with arrancar clothes......)

"WHAT A STRONG WOMAN"

Or maybe the most famous Ulquihime moment.(till now)...the SLAP(chap 262), i think this is the most interesting moment between them.The normal thing would have been him anticipating her slap and stopping her just on time(like the way Hao did it with Anna at first, in SHAMAN KING)since he seems to be agile, but not, then after that he just looked at her, and left warning her that if she didn't eat her meal, he would force her to do it .

I have my reasons to thing those 2 might be friends, or at least we could get to see some development in Ulquiorra's character.

-Kubo Tite is a DBZ fan, in DBZ many enemies ended as friends(or something like that XP)
-As far as i know, He likes shoujo too XD
-Talking about DBZ, the way Ulquiorra and Yammi arrived to earth is extremely similar to the way Vegeta and Nappa did. Dunno if you remember this, but there was a part in a DBZ episode in which Vegeta stared at Bulma(when they weren't a couple yet) thinking, "what a woman, she has character"(cause she yelled at him saying things like "i put in danger because i want to!"), don't cha think is somehow similar to the way Ulqui concerned about Orihime's determination in chap 249?
-If i were Kubo Tite, i wouldn't waste time and pages with all those moments and looks if i don't plan to relate them somehow.
-Yeah, Ulquiorra respects Aizen and everything, but i'm not sure about that so called loyalty that he has towards him. I feel each Arrancar has his own plans, and perhaps that's what makes that they dont get along with each other, we dunno if he does it because he wants to or because he has no choice,(just check chap 245, poor Grimmjow)since his face doesn't say anything, Grimmjow and Noitora on his side, don't seem to be very devoted to Aizen either.
-Besides, i think Orihime has something in her personality that can change somehow the evilness into kindness, even Kenpachi ended up being his guide around SS.

Dunno, i just have the feeling that we'll see those two being involved somehow in the future(not necessarily in a romantic way, thought that would be cute since they are so different), and many of us know that characters that stay all time in a same way , always give us surprises :), besides, i think sooner or later we'll get to see Ulquiorra showing some kind of emotions besides his coldness, I would like to know what you think about this :).

one, explaination: fan-madness. In any anime/manga, as long as there is an introduction of a new character that attracts or gets the attention of fans, that character instantly becomes the target of an endless stream of coupling done by fans. Since Ichigo isn't showing any interest in Orihime and a new character is introduced that "might" show some appreciation for her, fans go nuts.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.