Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan Requests - Minitokyo

Scan Requests

Group announcement by ClampFans

What do you want me to scan?

CLAMP North Side
24 votes
CLAMP South Side
8 votes
Tokyo Babylon Photographs
14 votes
Soryuden Gengashuu (Monochrome)
5 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Well, I think this is the first time I've actually paid attention to this group, nice to see everyone's having fun.

Anyhoo, taking votes on what people want me to scan. Don't worry about picking between anything, I plan to scan all these things (eventually), the vote is just to help me decide what ORDER to scan.
So, vote away.
Regardless of how voting's going, I'm scanning the TRC/Holic 2004 Calendar tomorrow, FINALLY got my hands on one today.

PS: You may have noticed that I'm hosting the link banner images on my personal site. Does anyone have the animated one with TRC!Sakura on it? It was my favorite and now the file's expired.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

hi. im really looking foward to the calendar scans! thanks alot

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

i'm only voting for tokyo babylon because my sister already has north side and south side so i could make her scan them if i can't wait for you to!

Signature Image

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I'm going with Tokyo Babylon because I have...you saw what my sister wrote.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

i voted for the north side!

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Tokyo Babylon, the North and South. (Sorry, I'm just too greedy) :)

Signature

Pysiol

Pysiol

L.I.V

I think Tokyo Babylon:)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.