Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The people you admire the most here at MT - Minitokyo

The people you admire the most here at MT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

Hello, it's me again!! I would like to thank all of those who shared comments in my first forum, I would have you know that I truly appreciate them and they made me very happy!!! :D I'm still not done thanking each and every one of them, and I'm trying to finish before weekdays start again... it's going to take a long while, but I'll try my best and it's going to be worth it!! XD

Anyway, this is my second forum and I'm still very nervous, so I apologize if I write soooo much again!! ^_^' I wanted to ask those of you who are reading this, who do you admire the most in MT? It doesn't really have to be just one person and I know very well that a lot of you admire many artists here in MT, I have a lot!!!! Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope you'll share the names of the artists you admire the most and the reason why you admire them so much (this is only optional!)...

For example, these are the people I admire the most: GundamZZ, DarkParagon, Rhapsody, Elie, shyxsakura, peachiemint, glassheart, Angelette, Okuzim, and many more... I think I'm having short-term memory problems! ^_^' Well, besides the fact that they are all very talented artists, most of them I have met and are very nice and friendly!!! I appreciate the kindness they have shown me and they gave me confidence to make more friends... now it's your turn, it would be wonderful if more people continue to share!!

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

everyone whos rank is higher than 'member' >_> but everyones talented in my opinion :D so... i admire everyone here on mt!!! ^__^

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Um... MT isn't a popularity contest. Sorry to say. Closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Oh my, that's going to be a long list.

for wallpapers (in random order):
OracleAngel, GundamZZ, Nat, Meg, Biriwilg, Osiris (the undead), Crapmonster, SirB0ingalot, Hikari_Sakurai, Nuniko, Cloudnine, Sammo, Furikuu, ded113, wuschel, shinta, DeviousOni (who needs to do more wallpapers!), ...

for artworks (again, in random order):
XXXHolic, Mugen, GaiJin, FlowerDog, Akutenshi-13, ...

for talking (as usual):
YoukoXLover, shyXsakura, athf, chokedbyaknife, griffin, Taurec, Nuriko, Argonian (where are you, man?), Zdenek, kastelic4444, 4n991, ...

Quote by JinzhouUm... MT isn't a popularity contest. Sorry to say. Closed.

That's why you aren't on the list and why I would remove you from my friendslist, if you wouldn't make good wallpapers once in a while (although your last one was lacking ...) . :P

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.