Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which hitachin brother? - Minitokyo

which hitachin brother?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

which host do you like besides haruhi

tamaki suou
19 votes
koaru hitachin
20 votes
kyoya ootori
11 votes
morinozuka takashi
4 votes
hikaru hitachin
10 votes
haninozuka mitsukuni
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hello everyone i always wanted to noe which hitachin is more popular wether u like their personality or their looks just vote i like koaru mehself ^_________________^

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

ohh! nooo~ dont make me choose XDDD! i luff them both <3!
hehe.. kaoru ish the underdog.. which is why he's my loove~ xD! he's soo niice to hikaru ^-^ but but hikaru.. is just hikaru.. and and.. nooo~ XDDD! i cant choooose! this is soo hard *__* ! haha!

makiyasha

makiyasha

bwhahaha i noe its hard too hard -_-

bwahaha they rule ^___^

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE WHOS THE MOST POPULAREST HOST ON THE POLL!
JUST BY CLICKING ON THE NAME! *says in tamaki voice*

http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

i love them both, but like kaoru a little more :3

rika23

rika23

?-?????

OMG! i wanna choose Hikaru!

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Kaoru because he's more composed and understanding but also when hikaru is emotional, he steels my heart.

Kaoru n Hikaru *Sigh* *Faints* Kawaiii ! I can't chose ......... ;) they're both great ! But Kaoru is more understanding..... *re-thinks* .... but I can't chose ! lol

Heh, tough question! :)

I would say Kaoru, because the way he puts his brother's feelings before his own is admirable and endearing.

Tamaki <33 He's too stupid, but really kind and caring, I can't help but to love his personality and the way he acts... and he was my first favourite character to begin with, so that's why I voted for him.
But I adore Kyouya too, he's just so smart in some way... I just love that kind of guy.

Of the two twins... Kaoru's my favourite. Because I think that he's more mature than Hikaru is in some way.

Hmm...I've always been a fan of the bad-boys myself, so Hikaru's my choice XD Kaoru's too...frail? Is that a good way to put it?

Plus, the HikaXHaru couple is just too wonderful! I love that pairing...and that episode when they went on a date together was the BEST. After seeing that episode, my love for Hika grew ^____^

i like hikaru more than kaoru

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

>.< this is so difficult to choose!
i like the hitachiin twins now, but kyouya, mori, and tamaki are all great D:
i don't really like hunny-sempai but he is cute :) just alittle too short

i prefer hikaru but i love kaoru too xD

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

Although I love Kaoru..yet I love Hikaru more..hard to choose..

i luv em both but if i hav to choose between em....KAORU! im obsessed with that devilishly cute red-head XD i like how hes calm and level-headed *swoon*

altho i gotta say....hikaru is pretty cute when hes angry ;)

but still...KAORU!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/romanceme1/Ouran%20High%20School%20Host%20Club/KaoruHitachiin.jpg

makiyasha

makiyasha

haha agreed devilish but yet kind at sometimes XD

Signature

B0O

omg! it's a so difficult choice !? I love them both ! T_T
I agree Kaoru is more mature than his brother, he is understanding and maybe he loves haruhi secretly. humm i tink Hikaru loves her too 'cause we can see it when he becomes angry against haru's friend ;p ( He is sOo Cute when he is angry! *_* )
ahh they re both cute ! can't choose lol
Hikaru and Kaoru <3

Hikaru...!
He's sooooo cuteee OMG xDDD

Rayzi

Rayzi

Is it anime? Then no.

....... why doesn't Takashi have any votes? ;_; ............. not that I voted for him either, but he's really nice! And I have to keep imagining in my head that Hani-senpai is taller than they actually made him. XD Tamaki makes me fall out of the chair, Kyouya.... hm. Don't know about him... he creeps me out sometimes, but then when there's money involved, he's adorable. T.T And no, I don't like Kaoru almost at all. (Gomen ne, Kaoru-kun. >.<) Too much of a Hikaru fan here! HAHAHAHAHA I must be somewhat evil like him then. XD

mm Kaoru ^^

Kyoya he is smart sexy and charming. He also has money. Well all of them have money but Kyoya is my pick. He's so devilish and manipulitive. I love that in a guy!

KAORU => mature and lovely

Hitachiin Kaoru! *o*
I love him >.<

KYOUYA! he is sooooooo sexy!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.