Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Start of Part Three - Minitokyo

Start of Part Three

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 2 total items

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Okay, I seem to have forgotten this contest...again. ~_~ But at least I remembered it again! >.< Anywho, here's the contest info. (Yes, Essa-chan won part two because she was the only entry.)

Part Three = Wallpaper Contest

Rules
- Only members may enter
- Group Admins can enter too
- Must meet the required wallpaper size(s) of MT
- Can have more that one wallpaper entered (No more than three)
- Can be submitted to MT (or just given to me via Photobucket or ImageShack)
- Must have Sasuke and Naruto on the wallpaper showing them as a couple (I.E- Kissing, holding hands, staring lovingly into each other's eyes...)
- Can have other people besides Sasu-kun and Naru-chan
- Send entry to me via PM (Anything sent to me in this thread or the group gb will be invalid)
- Contest ends when my school ends (Precise date unknown, but you have plenty of time. It's somewhere in May.)

Good Luck to everyone and I hope I get a lot of entries! OX

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Darn it! I forgot about the fanfic part. Oh well, got to busy. But, this part I think I can do. Um...but who won the first part of the contest? I don't think it was every said. Oh well. :D

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.