Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorites page not working well! - Minitokyo

Favorites page not working well!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

i was get this about a week ago.
when i fav a item it not show up in my Favorites page.
at first, when i click to "Add to Favorites" button of that item it still show me my Favorites page but don't show that item in.
when i view that item by browse to it it has a "Remove from Favorites" button, so the system seem working.
but when i open my Favorites page i do not see that item in my Favorites page.

i use Firefox and i all way clear my cache, cookies and A-Senssions after exit Firefox, it all normal until a week ago.
What happen? any can some Mod help me?!

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

This is happening to me as well - the last few favorites doesn't show in my fav page, but the person to whom the favorite belong apparently do receive the fav. I have "thank you" messages for faving images that doesn't appear in my fav page.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Ok this is quite a common problem;

There are 3 possible outcomes when you click on the 'Add to Favourites' button:
- the button becomes 'Remove from Favorites', meaning the item is added sucessfully.
- the button dosen't respond at all.
- the button lags to become 'Removes from Favourites', but it is shown eventually with time, without the user's notice.

The second and third outcomes both don't show the 'Remove from Favourites' button, so it is unclear sometimes which one has happened.

So if the third outcome has occured, the user who tends to retry continually will click on the lagged 'Remove from Favourites' button a number of times, removing the item from his/her favourites, and giving a notification to the submitter, since removing a favourite does not remove that notification.

To make sure that the gallery is properly added, you MUST see the 'Remove from Favourites' button. Just continue to click on it slowly until it appears.

I'm trying to set some category category as favorite but till now I was not successful (remove doesn't show) I don't know if it is a problem with my browser or other, Add an image to favorites works perfectly.
I use Firefox 1.5 under Linux
Cya

What lies beyond the furthest reaches of memory?
The place where all were born and to where all will return: A Blue World.

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

it with the server. i just add few fav but only one show up on my fav page.

Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Kirys when you mean adding a catergory to your faves, do you mean having that title appear on your userpage?

Yes
The idea is to avoid use browse for my favorite manga/anime, I thought that it worked like for the images

for example
http://browse.minitokyo.net/257/last-exile/
I don't see any other option other that "set as favorite category" on the page.

Thank You

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/56001/add-items-favored-categories-list/1/#p1185549

I have provided the reason for your problem in this previous thread. By the way, adding catergories to faves is very different from adding gallery items. So your issue is actually off topic ^^

I hope this would clarify your doubts.

Oh, thank you!
the fact that those two options uses the same "name" misdirect new users like me :)
bye
Kirys

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

it look like work fine again..don't know when it down thought...

Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.