Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest? - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Timeless--Rain

page 1 of 1 9 total items

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

okay guys the contest i have planned is not going well. no one has submitted any wallpapers for this contest. the deadline has been extended to July 7, 2007 i am reposting the rules...

Rules:
1 has to be your original art work
2 must have either rain or the words: time-less or rain in the wall

thats basically it, all the entrees will be in the gallery. when posting your wallpaper in the guest book please write down that it is for the contest :)

have fun and happy easter :)

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Sorry about that >_< I've been so busy working on my group film project and research papers that I barely have time to look at MT right now ^_^' Thank you so much for extending the deadline! Also, does it have to be a wallpaper or can it be a doujinshi?

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

... Sorry but i'm more timeless than our group... in fact, i haven`t posted anything in month, not cuz i have no time to paint... just cuz i have no tiem ti post regulary...
so... i'll leave the group now. Thanks for the oportunity, sorry for messing it up...
Gomenasai...

(\_/)
(O.o)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(> <)signature, to help him on his way to world domination.

Hello, I have to arrange begun a wallie. In a few days I would have sent it to you. But I am not completely finished yet. Thus, to in a few days. ^_^

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

its okay guys, i have extended the deadline so take all the time you need, and when you do have a chance to go onto minitokyo please post something in the guestbook even if it is just a hello, or something. anyway sorry but it can only be a wallpaper. have fun ;)

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! i'm working on it as well~ hahax..! XD sorry for the delay~

Signature Image

o0Beginner0o

o0Beginner0o

B for Beginner

i'm on a break at the moment so you might not see really ANY of my works for quite awhile, but every once and awhile i'll think of making something hehe >_>

Signature Imagei'm happy you're happy everyone is happy isn't that the best?

rika23

rika23

?-?????

hanya~ gomen ^^" still in process, try to smooth the wallie up ^_^'

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

okay it can be a doujinshi too.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.