Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Walls... - Minitokyo

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Walls...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

Just needed to RANT and see if anyone agrees –

I don't know if I am alone here but I am really sick of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Walls. It seems there are quire a few that get posted like CONSTANTLY but I really don’t see the allure or significance of these walls. Most of them feature the main characters and have a lot of pink and its getting a little old. The mirror effect is starting to grind on my nerves too. Seems a little over done and under talented. Why can’t the cool kick butt GUNDAMS be the subject of more of the walls. I don’t really care who end up with who or who loves who… it’s a GUNDAM series. I like giant Mecca’s ripping it up Gundam style. Relationships should really be second in the line of importance on a WAR and action series. As far as the Gundam Universe goes Seed is the lamest I think. I may be crazy, or way off base, just seems that Lacus and Kira are SERIOUSLY over done, there are lots of OTHER series out there with pretty boys that look like they have ambiguous sexuality and girls with pink hair. Seems to be the norm… So can we get some new subject matter? I think it’s possible. There’s only so much you can do with the same scans… Hope no one kills me…

And don’t get me started on Naruto walls…

Signature Image

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

For real! How many Meer and Lacus walls can be posted before MT crashes from pink overload? EVERYONE seems to love this series, and it's got to be the girliest Gundam anime in the franchise.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

....... So why are you complaining exactly?
I mean I don't really like GSD anymore but I don't really understand why you created this thread......

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.