Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CLAMP help! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well and having a great time going through the site! :)

I'm hoping that any CLAMP fans out there could help me! I love CLAMP and have enjoyed watching their art change from one beautiful style to another. Most of all, I have fallen deeply in love with their younger mangas...namely "Yumegari". I have searched (and am still searching) for any scans and scanlastions. Most sites only have their main titles.

If anyone can help me, please respond! I will gladly take any info on any of their early titles! Please, please, I have reached that desperate point of despair! X-O Any help is very much appreciated! :D

Thanks guys!
~ kilala X-P

So are you looking for Yumegari scans or other animes by CLAMP that are older than Yumegari?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Quote by vatican92So are you looking for Yumegari scans or other animes by CLAMP that are older than Yumegari?

Hi! Thanks for responding! :D I'm really, really looking for scans and/or scanlations of "Yumegari". I know that it ran in "Asuka", back I can't even find any back issues. I know it wasn't finished, but was hoping that there was *something* out there!

I am also interested in *any* of their early work! Probably anything that hasn't been released in the US or translated into English. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
~ kilala

Well I've never heard of Yumegari and I've only got 1 result so I couldn't find any scans but I found some CLAMP titles.... although I'm not sure if all the artworks are done by CLAMP

Seiden RG Veda (1992)
Tokyo Babylon (1992)
Magic Knight Rayearth (1994)
Angelic Layer (2001)
xxxHolic (2006)
Sweet Valerian (2004)
X (2001)
Wish (?) Not sure if this is anime
Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland (1995)
Chobits (2002)
Tsubasa Chronicles (2005)
Card Captor Sakura (1998)
Clamp in Wonderland (1996)
Clamp Campus Detective (1997)
Clover (1999) Not sure if it is anime

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Thank you so very much for the titles! :) Yumegari was in the mag Asuka and wasn't even finished... *sigh* But I still LOVE CLAMP very much! I adore their artwork, so I will definetly be checking out these titles! Thanks!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.