Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 -sigh- Deleted Items. - Minitokyo

-sigh- Deleted Items.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Manga Tarot Cards - Major Arcana - Heirophant to Hermit
Manga Tarot Cards - Major Arcana - Fortune to Temperance
Manga Tarot Cards - Major Arcana - Fool to Emperor

These are the 3 scan I sent in. Originally, I was going to submit them one at a time, but they were slightly too small.
And after thinking about it for a second, submitting the cards in a group seemed logical.

Botchii said:

Quote: Your scan you submitted entitled Manga Tarot Cards - Major Arcana - Heirophant to Hermit, was removed from Minitokyo, because it was deemed that the it was of insufficient quality, which can be caused by one or more of the following:

- The image dimensions were too small. Only scans with 1,000,000 or more pixels are allowed. You can calculate the amount of pixels by multiplying the width of the image with the height.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to, page folds, dust, noise, text or other markups on the image. Scanned images need to be scanned at least at 200dpi to conform to the quality demands required on Minitokyo.
- The image was too blurred. Only sharp scans are accepted. Please do not attempt to 'filter' scans in Photoshop, as this usually further reduces quality.
- The featured character was not visible enough, or unusable for wallpaper purposes.
-The majority of the image features either blank space, magazine text, or multiple under-sized images.
- The scan did not feature an anime-style image.

I was wondering why they were deleted, and I would like some idea of how to hve them submitted within the guidelines.

Thank you~

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Each character is only about 600 wide and 1400 tall = 840 000 pixels.

It's not the overall scan size that counts- we also take into account character size and white space.

I guess you might have to scan them in at a larger dpi- or try the anime pics dump :\

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I scanned them in at 300dpi. They were pretty small cards, and they were quite badly transferred onto the cards - like at 100 or 75dpi.

Thank you anyway Kuro n_n

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.