Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Spirited Awayyyy~! <33 - Minitokyo

Spirited Awayyyy~! <33

Tagged under Spirited Away

page 1 of 1 19 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

ZOMG. i LOVE this movie~! that has to be blamed on watching it 3 times in the same night when we first got the dvd. LOL. ive watched it over and over in japanese and english. 15 times. yep. 15~ *shot shot shot*

whats so good about this movie that makes it so popular? i think its the story line ^^ its so creative and flows~

and also, what are your thoughts on the english dubbing of the movie? generally, i disapprove of most anime dubbings, but i thought the spirited away one was pretty good. my sis says Haku sounds a tad too cold.

oh wells. feel free to post your opinions on it~

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

lol

ive only watched a little bit of it but its good XD

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

yukiyo

yukiyo

zomg. a little bit? xDD

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

That's a nice movie! I like that too :)

Is Was Awesome!

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

I loved thismovie! I've seen it a lot! Maybe 15...but I think 10 or ore... The storyline was creative and really interesting! The first time I watched it was when I was like 7 or 8 and I saw the Eng version (at that age...I didn't even know it was a Jpanese anime...I jus tthought it was a good movie made by the person who makde Kiki's Delivery Service...which by the way is also an all time favorite...and Castle in teh sky...wich isn't as good) and I loved it!. Heh heh...I like all of that guy's movies...

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

I LOVE IT!

All of studio Ghibli's are fantastic.

But Spirited away is probably their best!

Hayao Miyasaki creates great story!

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Honestly... it's a fantastic film & I'd recommend it to everyone!

BUT!

I always tell them NOT to watch the dubbed version. Despite my fond memories of watching 'Haku' in Eerie Indianna and my love of Lilo & Stitch, I can not stand to hear them as a couple on screen. It's completely mis-cast and when I hear the English Chihiro I was to scratch my ears off.

I asppreciate the fantastic translating thst Disney have done, but heir choices for voice actors are always highly dubious. I now refuse to watcch the dubbed versions.

yukiyo

yukiyo

really? i hate dubbed anime versions too, but i thought the spirited away one was acceptable

but thats just me XD

Quote by fantasyillusionI LOVE IT!

All of studio Ghibli's are fantastic.

But Spirited away is probably their best!

Hayao Miyasaki creates great story!

I like Chihiro, but I like Nausicaa a lot more.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I actually just saw this for the first time a few weeks ago, when it was on Cartoon Network. It was in English, obviously. I have yet to see it in Japanese. I loved the storyline though. Really a wonderful movie. All of Miyazaki's are. :) I'd definitely recommend it. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

yukiyo

yukiyo

errr...person who is moderating this thread-san - errr...i remember when i posted this thread, the title thingo was capitals O_O. was it changed or am i hallucinating?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It most likely was if you mean everything was caps. We don't like it when that happens and find it more annoying so we change it. We also asks that members not do it. I wasn't the one who changed it but I'm just saying in general.

Anyways as for the topic I loved that movie since the first time I saw it. Don't like the dubbed. Not fond of all the english voice actors. I much rather prefer it in Japanese. I just love it because it's just so create. Pretty much you don't really know where the story is going to next coupled with the humor it just makes for a great movie.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

What makes this movie unique is that it has "gray" characters. No one is entirely black or white, meaning no one necessarily plays "good guy : bad guy." I kinda feel tired of all the good vs. bad plot of most movies to date, and its refreshing to see a plot that doesn't employ those elements but still mnages to create an intresting storyline. (oh btw, I liked the movie :D).

p.s. the dubbed version is weird. >.<

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

OMG I love Spirited Away its like one of the best anime movies EVER!XD Its my favorite anime movie ever I have the DVD and watch it like every two weeks <3

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

Spirited Away is great :D

Great movie! I love Haku ^^

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Quote by Silvana11Great movie! I love Haku ^^

Yes Haku is gorgeous!~ And his personality is amazing! ^ ^

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

Yea i watched the chinese version twice and i liked it a lot. Btw is vexille any good?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.