Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Akatsuki~? who are they? o__O - Minitokyo

Akatsuki~? who are they? o__O

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 15 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

in the naruto shippuden, theres a term im still unclear about. ( i havent watched much yet you see XD ) but yeah, who are the Akatsuki? so far ive gathered that there an organisation with Orochimaru, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara etc.

can anyone help me clear up this confusion? thanks in advance ^^

btw~ and who is the leader? o___O;

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

If you watched the first 10 seasons of Naruto (before Shippuuden) you should know who they are :)

They are an organisation after all tailed beasts (ex Shukaku, Kyuuga, and so on). They want world domination.

Well, as far as Orochimaru is concerned he is not in Akatsuki anymore. He left it some time ago.

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

yukiyo

yukiyo

world domination?! wow, thats a lil extreme >____>;;

i seriously need to watch more of shippuden lol~ xDD tailed beasts? so thats why there after gaara and naruto

thank you for the comment~! helped alot xDD

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... Akatsuki is basically an organization of some of the world's most wanted criminals... simply put... the missing nin from other hidden villages...

Bout the leader... there are actually rumors that the Yondaime is actually the founder of the Akatsuki... So, I simply came up with the theory that maybe the purpose of the Yondaime's sealing of the Kyuubi inside Naruto is for the benefit of the Akatsuki... of course that's just a theory.... since, well, Itachi Uchiha IS trying to recruit Naruto into the organization....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

if i told u....I'd have to kill u.....^^ nah just kidding! The Akatsuki is an organization of nine main members and who knows how many others bent on world domination. They plan on capturing the tailed demons such as Naruto and Gaara (the Kyuubi and Shukaku) and sealing the demons spirits into statues so they can use them as power over the lands and villages. So far the members I know are Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Deidara, Tobi, Zetsu, and Orochimaru, Hidan, Kakuzu, andSasori USED to be a members, but Orochimaru quit when he discovered that Itachi was more powerful compared to him. As for Kabuto, he and Yura are agents for the Akatsuki! hope that helps!

NinthAltima

NG-A Creator

I think the leader is Uchiha Mandara....if he's not considered dead. Tobi may be Obito...not sure. The other mysterious Akatsuki member...I want to know more about him / her...as well as Zetsu.

By the way, Deidara may not survive against Sasuke. He may die. Keep watching the manga.

I'm going to start helping as much as I can on Anime I've seen, own, or currently watching. When I download certain images, I'm going to put comments and possibly helpful ones.

yukiyo

yukiyo

NinthAltima / AyamexXxUchiha / pandemonium:

thank you :) i understand now ^_____^

For all you idiots who think Yodamie is Akatsuki Leader, do research.... The 9 shippuuden original akatsuki members are: Akatsuki Leader, Unnamed Member, Sasori, Deidara, Zetsu, Itachi, Kisame, Kakuzu, and Hidan. Later Sasori dies and Tobi takes his place. Hidan and Kakuzu die later and are still not replaced. They want the tailed beasts but it is not clear why. Also, ppl need to stop making rumors about akatsuki's leader. He's not any character featured yet.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

WELL... excuse me for thinking that... and it's not YODAIME... it's YONDAIME... baka...

why does everyone know what "baka" means? .... its kinda scary....

yukiyo

yukiyo

i guess you could say the term "baka" is very frequent in anime XD

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

yeah... it sorta is....

a lot stronger version of "baka" is "aho" which is often portrayed with a crow flying straight behind the character being called it. Apparently crow's cries sound like "aho" to japanese ears ^^

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... yeah.... just like in one ep where sasuke, sakura and naruto attempt to take kakashi's mask off..... a crow suddenly flies by whenever sumthing idiotic happens....

yukiyo

yukiyo

Kakashi's True Face? XD lmao i remember that xDD

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.