Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think Hyuuga Neji will end up with? - Minitokyo

Who do you think Hyuuga Neji will end up with?

Who will Neji end up with?

Tenten
12 votes
Hyuuga Hinata
1 votes
Haruno Sakura
0 votes
Yamanaka Ino
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

I personally am a fan of NejiTen -though it isn't very offical yet-- but yeah, i think they're pretty cute together. What do you guys think?

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

I guess, Tenten matches him best :) Though Hinata Neji would also be cute :)

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Tenten, though I don't really care much about who he will end up with.

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Hinata? that's slightly incest, don't cha think? :sweat:

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

^ nope I prefer Tenten and neji ;)

Ahh, my favorite charac. :)
Err.. Are those guys the only choices? I don't think any of them would be a match for Neji in any way. Hmm.. Let me think..

I'm also a fan of NejiTen.

I always figrued ten ten with Lee. Neiji I never really thought about, but would naturally assume Hinata (even though there is the incest issue as Lariel previously stated)

eh... probably tenten xD... maybe hinata since it could probably unite the two branches O_o... incest... not really worried about that lol...

hmm... i think Neji would most likely end up with Tenten since they are from the same team, therefore they're closer than the other choices above.. Hinata is also a good choice but since they're, like, relatives, it can be a little bit incest... XD

Neji and tenten, but i dont think that they will show whom neji will end up with.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

honesty, i dont see him ending up with anyone, but if I had to actually choose, then tenten gets my vote.

i want him to end up with hinata. yes! incest! haha

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.