Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever felt that your siblings are favoured? - Minitokyo

Ever felt that your siblings are favoured?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

well. this happens alot in house holds. one child somehow is left out? hmmm...either the youngest or middle child i think.

so, do you have siblings that you think are favoured? which parent favours them?

and when you comment, can you tell us your position in the family? like youngest sister, or older brother etc? that would make everything clearer.

so yeah~ happy posting ^^

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

My brother is favored. He's the 2nd oldest, and I'm the little sister. I mean, if I did half of the stuff he did, I wouldn't be alive right now. LOL! It makes me so mad! If he wants something, he gets it, but if I ask for something it'a always, "We don't have enough money." I get that from both my parents. He just got a brand new electric guitar yesterday, and my b-day's soon, and they told me they didn't have enough money for my party.

yukiyo

yukiyo

oh you poor thing~! i hate it when parents do that TT^TT my big sister gets everything new. its my birthday soon too and im not gonna be allowed to throw a party too DDD: so i know your pain full well

wait, it's your birthday soon? happy (early) birthday ^___^

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

my other sis are always favourite t is why i am the rebelious one XD

Signature
I'm back! :D

I always was.

I have 4 sisters.

My parents at first liked my older sister most, they expect so much from her and teaches her lots of things.

Then, little sisters was born, six and eight years younger than me.

When they do anything wrong, they're not told off.

I would get blamed for everything they does.

I have to be the one cleaning after them and I can't tell them off for anything.

That's probably why I hate them so much.

They're spoiled.

To be honest, I hate my family.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

yukiyo

yukiyo

hmmm...i have to clean up after my big sister and little sister T_T its so unfair, they wont get told off because the eldest is the favourite and the youngest you can never blame...i hate it so much, everyone turns a deaf ear to me

TT^TT i wake in the morning and have to their chores

merged: 04-21-2007 ~ 03:28pm

Quote by Melodyfpfmy other sis are always favourite t is why i am the rebelious one XD

YEAH~! LOL yep i heard the full story :)

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hmm i think our brother is left out.. although he does things that we could say makes him "deserve it" but i donno XD he is the second youngest (we are four, i come first, my sis, him, then our youngest bro) my youngest gets all the attention, i am my mother's fav and sis is my father's XD

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

yeah im the one thats left out..................and yes i am the middle child. my older brother is favored by my mom and the youngest is my dads. wish i could tell you why i think this but it has to do with legal reasons.lol

yukiyo

yukiyo

im the middle child too O_O. but i dont think that my parents realise that there favouring my siblings O_O

Mmm....... favoritism isn't that....... nice
I would love to have a sibling but it would be terrible if my parents were being bias.......

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Parents are like that. You mind a lot when you're a kid, but not when you're older. I have two younger brothers and they annoy the hell out of me, but I don't think that my mom favors them more than me. Only my youngest brother, who is about 8 years younger than me, has asthma, gets special treatment. But it's alright. I don't argue much with him, cept when he annoys me. Heh, my family has harmony!

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Sometimes it's not always that they are favoring the other sibling, but a lot of times people don't realize how much parents give to each child. You tend to just notice the "wonderful" treatment of your siblings. In my family, I have two older brothers and a sister younger than me. I often feel like no one cares about my accomplishments, and when I ask my father about certain pieces of art I make he hardly even looks at it, whereas if the second eldest brother says he made a painting it's praised out the roof while I'm treated like "the starving artist" (funny, but he's working on becoming a psychiatrist ^_^' ). Maybe it's just arrogance on my part for feeling like I'm actually better than him at something, but regardless of actual talent it still hurts when people don't acknowledge you for things you try so hard to achieve. I do think it's something most families with 2+ kids go through, but you tend to realize as annoying as your siblings can be, you can't live without 'em ;)

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

chibiyousei

chibiyousei

Hon No Mushi

My younger brother is definitely more spoiled than my sister or I. We say it's because he's the youngest, the only male child plus he had cancer when he was little.

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

My Sister is kinda favored but it makes sense now, as she is engaged and getting married soon, but spoiled siblings dont really bother me anymore. I guess with age comes wisdom.

duwah

duwah

We are all 4 children in the family. But honestly, I am the black sheep of the family. The 3 siblings of mine are always favored than me. When I talk they ignore me, when my brother or sister talks, they listen. That's how it goes...

Also, just recently I owned a PSP but eventually I gave it to my 24 year old sister. Why? Because she is jealous of me having a PSP. Well, it's not like she gave me the PSP but her ex-boyfriend does but oh well. Other than that, my mother keeps forcing me to say sorry for her. For what?! I'm not the one who's at fault here?!

Oh well, that's my life and yeah I absolutely feel that my siblings are always favored.

[url =http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]
FinalFantasyFans

Radha

Radha

Sanely insane!

Well I'm the oldest in my family and have just one younger brother.. We both are favored.. Me by my dad and my brother by my mother! So I can't really complain... The best part is my brother and I share a very good bond and always come to the rescue if one's in trouble!
I love my bro and I favor him too! ;) and he favors me too!

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

i'm 10 years older than my younger brother... considering how he turned out, i think my parents just got tired of raising kids hahah

My sister is favored but thats because she's a good kid, while im a liar and i steal stuff and skip school and dropped out of university and dont have any drive and let my talents go to waste and stuff. While she got high marks, just graduated university, is bilingual and is engaged to a good guy. So, there are differences and reasons for that fororitism.

Yes! it really drives me mad! but are we all equally loved?

Nah. Don't know how my parents do it but I feel that they treat us equally.

Ohhh man yeah. Thus is the consequence of being the MIDDLE CHILD. ;_;
How sad.. But the thing is - each "child"(though I'm 18, and my older brother is 25) thinks another is more favored. I would say my 1/2 brother, who is 10, is the favourite because he is a spoiled BRAT that gets whatever he wants and is NEVER EVER disciplined. My older brother thinks I am the favourite just because my mom pays a lot for my college. And my 1/2 brother thinks my older brother is the favourite because he got an expensive car... though he paid for it himself. o_O (Little bro has no logic, haha.)

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

My father likes me and mostly in favor of me,
My mother likes the youngest.
ME and that younger brother of mine, we usually fight.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Hmm ... yes . well we`re 3 siblings but since my oldest sister isn`t living with us anymore my mom now likes the middle one.
Damn . And my dad doesnt have a favorite at all . He`s never at home .
So im the one left out.

I'm the youngest. I feel like I'm the one favoured. And it annoys me because I don't like having any attention upon me whatsoever.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.