Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Newly Look of TSubasa Reservior Chronicle group! check us out! - Minitokyo

A Newly Look of TSubasa Reservior Chronicle group! check us out!

Group announcement by TSubasa

page 1 of 1 7 total items

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Hello everyone! we just made a big updates for our group!
new layout and some good stuffs for you to enjoy! :D i hope...

we hope that you can visit us!
and keep supporting now the group! ^^;

you see TRC here!
tsubasa

enjoy and have fun! :)

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Awesome~ There's a lot of new updates~ ><

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

Sure ^^ I will check it out xD

it looks really amazing and the bg of them looks amazing especailly his different two eye colors...it looked like it took a lot of time and i really appreciate it caz the information on just basically everything is amazing as well as all the pictures you added!arigato!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

YAY!
will go check it out soon...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

I will check it \o/ XD
Wow! Great layout XD really beautiful XD

ROMIO

~ .CRW Always anf Forever <3xXx~

i will check it out, im sure it will be good! :) :) :) :) :) (< i just likt typing smily faces... )

merged: 04-24-2007 ~ 10:18am
.................. okay, its checked! :) :) :) :) :) (< told you...) its AWSOME! i like-it! :)

~ Pull On My Heart String And Stop My Breathing, Not Even You Can stop This Feeling ~

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.