Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why people like so much chocolate? - Minitokyo

Why people like so much chocolate?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

Why?! OX

I can't understand why chocolate is so popular... Can U? :nya: ^_^' :sweat:

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

'Cause it tastes good? >_> <_<

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Maybe it's what they put in it. Some flavor and possibly some addictive substance? I'm not sure.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Hahah, interesting question... Probably 'cause it just tastes good. Do you not like chocolate? Try smelling it XD Then you'll probably just want to eat it .. Now that you mention chocolate.. I'm starting to crave for some *drool*

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

I can't really explain it in English
But chocolate has some substances that gives as pleasure
And it tastes good

As far as I'm concerned guy are least people who like Chocklate compared to women. I don't know about its' scientific reasons but commonly is because of its' sweet taste. It also depends on chockolate flavor too. My sister, who's a big chockolate fan, doesn't like some chocks with certain flavor or ingredients. :)

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Cause it's sweet! (?)
^/__\^

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I believe people like chocolate because it tastes nice, and maybe because it is a part of our(European) culture.

Signature

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

One of the reasons is it contains much of heat...

If you're dazed,eat a chocolate ,you'll "reborn"...

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

there's cafeine in chocolate like there is in coffee. in my opinion it's like a drug but it's a good drug that makes you high but in a good way that you don't kill urself, lol. i love chocolate, myself...very much xD

That's the idea, but not exactly. The chocolate conytains a SUSTANCE that is the EQUIVALENT to a HORMONE THAT OUR BRAIN RELEASES when we are IN LOVE or sexualy satisfied.

You can become ADDICTED, but it's kind of a harmless adiction because that sustance DOESN'T HARM YOUR BODY NOR YOUR BRAIN. Execept for going fat. But that's the sugar and oil's fault.

Here in Mexico you can buy sour chocolate (it's just chocolate without milk, sugar nor oil; used to make hot cocoa), that tastes good and doesn't make you fat.

As a fact, that sustance from the chocolate is added to cigarretes, besides the nicotine...

merged: 04-28-2007 ~ 01:19am

Quote by JakkalsI believe people like chocolate because it tastes nice, and maybe because it is a part of our(European) culture.

Again, correct, but not exactly. Chocolate is 100% american (that's Mesoamerica, not the U.S.) Here in prehispanic Mexico was used as a hot drink with other spices, as sugar or chile. The idea of using milk in it was from the Spanish in Mexico, and because the Sacred Germany-Roman Empire was under the rule of emperor Carlos V, it was exported there and the Germans had the idea of making it solid.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Its good and it stimulates the release of "feel good" hormones. However I do recommend real chocolate and not the milk chocolate stuff that most popular candy companies sell.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

because it tastes good!
So sweet XD

I don't really like chocolate.....
Unless it's those bitter ones

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I read an article ones in Scientific American that actually connected a gene found only in women, that demands chocalate to satisfy peptide receptors in the brain. Basically, a gene that forces women into loving chocolate.....pretty interesting if you think about it, because in the end, Cocoa hasnt been being processed into chocolate for more that 100 years or so, soooooo where did this gene come from.....gene's take HUNREDS if not thousands of years to mutate into a gene that can be found in billions of people.....way to go chocolate, you broke my brain...

??

Uummm ... for some persons it is a need the chocolate, jejeje:), but, because? My conclusion is because there does not exist any sweet that has this flavor, jeje:D, because of it the product is only.:)

emm. that's hard... i have heard that for some people is it useful to eat. like when you are pregnant... well, but thats is what i just have heard ^^* so i don't really know^^ hehe but everyone i know like it^^ except my brother who can't eat chocolade..

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

I don't know

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

because chocolate makes people happy! (^.^) So they eat it to feel better. Although it can be use for skin care, the dark one should do more.

I like chocolate when it's bitter, like very dark chocolate. And there's caffeine in it, and I'm very sensitive to it. Normally, I don't like chocolate.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Radha

Radha

Sanely insane!

I love chocolates .. all varieties! Well my reason for liking chocolate is its taste (obviously)... It does tickle the taste buds with its rich flavor!

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

I tink is addiction, sometime you may want to have chocolate pirce after piece... Not only taste good, it`s actually a way to make you happy too (scientific proven) Somemore alot of the package of the chocolate just look so attractive that you would want to try... Don`t you like it?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

chocolate causes the release of endorphines in the brain, which is a chemical that makes you feel good and happy, which is why people can become addicted to it. It's pretty much like a drug in its addictiveness, only that it makes you fat if you eat too much, and not rot your brain :p

Signature Image

ye ye somehow i found myself eating lots of chocolate when i got in depression before so it has to be connected somehow, but there must be ppl like me who hate sweet things yeah? :p

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.