Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Not really a movie, but close: Heroes - Minitokyo

Not really a movie, but close: Heroes

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Does any one one here watch Heroes? It's such a awesome show and it's finally back on the air after a forever-long break.

tianrey126

tianrey126

RAKISTA

yup i have watched up to 18 episodes already and i look forward to watch the complete season.....

The Body is but a Vessel to the Soul
A Puppet which Bends to the Soul's Tyranny

Signature

PROUD MEMBERS OF
:::FILIPINO COMMUNITY:::MUSIC:::FULL METAL FANATIC:::WALLS FOR NOOBS:::PERVERTS CLUB:::ECCHI CLUB:::FEMALE ECCHI FANS :::ASIAN PRIDE:::MT-PHILIPPINES:::

I've watched every ep, the show is absolutely amazing.
Although with my knowledge of comics and the dynamics behind a abilities it makes it predictable sometimes, I love the show none the less.

Can't wait for the boxed set. I'm definitely picking that up

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

I love this show, i watshed episode 19 on tuesday ^_^ It's so great, but i really hope it doesn't go on for like 10 seasons because i might get bored with it =P If thats possible. If you havent watched it WATCH IT! XD

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

The last episode was pretty good, but I LOVED "Company Man." I don't understand how ign.com rated ".07" higher than it.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.