Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kiddy Grade, problems poeple have with it - Minitokyo

Kiddy Grade, problems poeple have with it

Tagged under Kiddy Grade

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I am a big fan of Kiddy Grade, and I know that the name it a bit miss leading.

What I want to know is what are the problems people have with the show.
I have friends that wont even watch it because of the name, and others say that it was a horible show and wont really tell me why. I was hoping i would get some help from every one here to figure out the true problem with Kiddy Grade is.

Game programmer and Anime freak

Um, the gratuitous panty shots? The gratuitous breasts? The gratuitous yuri subtext? The loli thing Lumiere has going on (despite the fact that she's a few hundred years old)? I don't know. It's an indulgence anime for me, in any case.

Slothy7

MR

Have not watched it wont to though

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by skaddersUm, the gratuitous panty shots? The gratuitous breasts? The gratuitous yuri subtext? The loli thing Lumiere has going on (despite the fact that she's a few hundred years old)? I don't know. It's an indulgence anime for me, in any case.

loli thing? granted she is 12 or so, there really isnt a ''loli'' thing goin on, most of the fanservice comes from the older members
what you stated, there really isnt gratiutious of the aforementioned.
honestly it is a series worth watching, have a read of my review to get a better idea for the show
fanservicewise its no different from most other shows

Signature Image

Maybe it was the confusion around episode 18(i think). I remembered that things got messy around that period. Or the usual basic reason : lolis.

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

just wondering..... wat is gratuit?

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Personally, I haven't encountered many Kiddy Grade-haters (maybe it's because there really aren't too many anime fans where I come from -_-).
Maybe people hate it because they don't know or understand what it's about. Or maybe because of the various fan-made hentai manga on the Internet (I ran across a few myself while looking for some KG books).
Or maybe because of the title? A metaphor, but nonetheless, people interpret it exactly that way.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

There is too much fan service. Too many panty shots. Lumiere is 9 yrs old and she is drinking what she is calling grape juice (which in fact is vine ^^)...

The story at the beggining isn't making any sense at all (not until ep 7 I think).

But still I want to see 2nd season and the movies :P

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I love Kiddy Grade actually. Too much Panty shots, lolis and fan service?! Please! There are other animes out there that are far worse in this category. Kiddy Grade started off slow yeah, but the story just got better midway til the end. Cant wait to see K.G.2.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.