Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa...Air...D-Grayman... What is your favourite anime? - Minitokyo

Tsubasa...Air...D-Grayman... What is your favourite anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

What is your favourite anime? You're welcome to talk how you love this anime , what's attracting and more about your favourite anime here! Welcome! :) :hmpf: :D

ryoka255532

Ryoka

i'd like Air Gear, because i think the sound is sooo awesome! XD
the chara is so cool, especially simca-san... but i don't like her when she cut her hair.... i think it's bad >_<
i wonder what bandai think... >_<

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

I LOVE D.Gray-man and Tsubasa! Kurogane owns! Allen does too~! But yeah.....Tsubase would probaly #1 when it comes to these three..

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

My second place fevorite anime is air tv (first place is naruto) but I love tsubasa too...
http://skitza.net/imgs/img01/Io8fxQRjMa.bmp

I love all three.
They go in order of:
Tsubaba
D.Gray Man
Air

They are all great anime.

Game programmer and Anime freak

Hikaru no Go because it was able to make Go exciting and the characters really draw you in and their struggle is evident. They don't always win, but all of them grow and learn from their failures. It's just amazing.

Samurai Champloo has one of the most beautifully choreographed fight scenes ever, and the characters are amazingly unconventional. Even though they seem to fit some mold or other, they end up breaking it in subtle, or maybe not so subtle, ways. Some of the episodes are very unique and the ending was so intense and definitely doesn't disappoint.

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

D.Gray-Man and Tsubasa Chronicle, I like intense (not to mention mind-boggling) plots, and these two definitely win this case. :D Other anime that I liked would be Fulllmetal Alchemist, Bleach, xxxHOLiC, Trinity Blood, Gungrave… and there’s really a whole lot more, but the list is already too darn long as of now, so I’ll just stop here. :p

OHGOSH! that was HARD! romeoXjuliet is SOO GOOD! but Tale Of Saiunkoku is that too and naruto and bleach... it's many anime who's good>_<

Dude, I don't care what anyone says, Elfen Lied is the best in the world! >:D

Detective Conan + Fulllmetal Alchemist
Ghost Hunt + Naruto

and there are more and more ^^"

with those three choices, i'll go with Tsubasa since i haven't watched the other two...

but my favorite anime is really Gundam Seed

Tsubasa (the manga) is so deep and twisted and angsty, it is so awesome. I just love manga that all is not what they appear, and CLAMP has very indepth characters, so do things, not for random reasons but for complicated ones, which make them really good...

i'm babbling, aren't I?

gomen ne. (psst. but tsubasa is the best)

// "I just keep practising saying goodbye to you" \\

I like Fullmetal Alchemist and Inuyahsha. They are my favourites!

My favorite anime is .Hack//Sign or maybe Rurouni Kenshin. Not sure since I have so many favorites that I really can't pick just one

merged: 07-15-2007 ~ 02:52pm
My favorite out of the choices are Air Gear but I wish it was longer.

DeathNote and Nana I luv it! ^^

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

It's hard to decide. But current obsession is D.Gray Man at the moment. Lol.

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

out of three i like AIR the most. probably bcoz i dint bother finishing tsubasa and i dun watch d-grayman. my favourite is hard to decide. Code geass is one of them. and i am liking romeo x juliet now.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

The reviver of mecha. Amen.
The lifegiver of anime. Amen.
The unpainted messiah. Amen.
The greatest, the peerless. Amen.

The one you guys should make a doctoral dissertation out of.

Amen.

merged: 07-15-2007 ~ 05:27pm
Anyway, about Air Gear and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle...

Unending pestilence to them.
Shortchange.

(I haven't seen D. Gray-man yet, so no comment. Yet.)

i have quite a lot and they are ayashi no ceres, saiunkoku monogatari, romeo x juliet, aishiteruze baby, legend of basara, cardcaptors, full moon, kaikan phrase, pretear.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

My favorite anime is Haibane Renmei, but Aria (the Animation/the Natural) came dangerously close to nudging it off the top spot.

Jaminanime

Jaminanime

Unleash screaming temporal doom.

Tsubasa hands down. I joined minitokyo because i dont know anyone whos ever heard of it. It fun and compelling and i love the idea of alternent dimentions, I could go on forever
its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Cowboy Bebop.
Don't look at me all stupid just cuz I have great taste.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Quote by AldenCowboy Bebop.
Don't look at me all stupid just cuz I have great taste.

Well, you do have a great taste afterall. :D I have not watched Cowboy Bebop, only the movie "Knocking on Heaven's door". But I have watched Samurai champloo. Both were directed by Shinichir Watanabe. I don't know if you have seen this one but that's great too. If not, then go for it, I've heard the have they almost have the same concept and style. :)

Anyways, my favorites would be:
1. Samurai Champloo
2. Ergo Proxy
3. Witch Hunter Robin
4. Macross

Well everybody has thier own taste,for me my favorites will be:
1.Bleach
2.Naruto
3.Deathnote
4.Shuffle

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.