Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wallpaper ? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

dans

dans

busy u_u

i thought we can't post wallpapers that we didn't create. but i've seen few of 'em in gallery.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote: What can I submit as wallpaper?
You can submit finished wallpapers that you made yourself using graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop. This means you cannot submit wallpapers that you found elsewhere, or modify existing wallpapers to submit it as yours. You may use stock images such as those found on Minitokyo, for example anime characters, to enhance the wallpaper. Submitting wallpapers from others is known as ripping and will be immediately removed from Minitokyo with all consequences that follow.

Use the report button under each submission if you see a rip, scan, etc in the wallpaper gallery.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.