Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your Dream Shop? - Minitokyo

What is your Dream Shop?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

catfromsaturn

catfromsaturn

Unassuming Local Guy

Not that I could ever actually run a business lol, but a combination CCG/Nintendo game store! That's right, just Nintendo games. And Yu-gi-oh! would dominate the CCG half of things. Also, we'd sell pizza. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

A Shop with all anime dvds that are available^^and with all mangas too^^also a "marken" shop, clothes like billabong, quicksilver, tommy hilfiger and so on^^that would be REALLY GREAT in my opinion^^i would really LOVE it!

je dirais un melange entre un magasin d'airsoft une armureri un concesionaire auto une boutique manga et un magazin de jeu video

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

A shop where all anime figures and gundam model kits are available. ^^

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

i love cafe :D

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

it is with me a comic book store.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

My dream shop, is to sell all types of lolita clothes and accessories: punk, wa, sweet, gothic, classic, etc.
Also sell BJD dolls/clothes/accessories.

my would be comic books shop

juniok

juniok

From the moon

i would want to sell guitars both electric and acoustic, aftermarket parts for cars, or video games/comps/gaming systems/manga/anime/and everthing that an otaku would wanted.

a restaurant where it is known for good service and taste
:D

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

crap i dunno
id say one were i can have access to all games
and mangas in the world with each one only costing $1

A shop there are gunpla everywhere!

YearsDissolving

O castitatis lilium!

I've always wanted to do a few things, but out of all it'd be:

- My Salon, doing makeup, hair, etc. are things I really enjoy doing, and I really do plan on opening one day, which in time may sale. . .

- Clothes, I always would like to design clothes, and eventually sell them. :o I already have ideas, it's just a matter of actually making the items.

- Flower Shop, I love flowers, so much.

- Bakery, I love to cook and what-not, baking wonderful things like breads, and sweets for others to enjoy would be great.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Maybe an electronics shop, with all the latest computers, cameras, media players, and things of that nature. But guns and ammo rank up there pretty high too. I believe someone mentioned it on the first page, " Just in case." XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Book shop and electronics shop.

But book shop has always been my dream.

A High-End Audio Stereo Store and Japanese Import Store.

A place where the customers will empty out their pockets.... without getting it back. One that moves around to many locations, and sells whatever that the locals like the most.

French Pastry!

is this ide off yume kira dream shoppe?

A doll shop, I want to go into business making doll clothes. I just have to un-suck at sewing... But I'd like to make and sell dolls too.

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

A dream shop eh?.... Mine would be a store! A super market!
My "dream store" would have lots of asian food, restaurants, cool clothes, shoes, purses, etc and a lot of video games to buy or play and the video consoles for the video gamers. A store of anime/manga. A store of sweets. And there would be restrooms for ya.
And a movie theater in another building by itself for all the people.
l would have lots of security tho, hehe!
NO SHOPLIFTING! Lol!

my dream shop is flower shop .i like flowers very much!

My dream shop is just like in the anime "PET SHOP OF HORRORS" ;)

merged: 04-24-2009 ~ 03:13pm
My dream shop is just like in the anime "PET SHOP OF HORRORS" ;)

I have a number of dream shops lol~
I'd love to own a BJD furniture shop. I'm working on that one right now.
I'd also love another shop publishing my own manga and others peoples as well.
I want to own a bakery/cafe too~
So many shops I want to make ^^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.