Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why i recieved first warning? - Minitokyo

why i recieved first warning?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ryoka255532

Ryoka

why i recieved first warning from chloe-chan? she say that i have more than 1 accounts... but i swear i only have one account and 2 of my friends account got deleted T_T, but i just want to start compete with my friend in MT T_T T_T T_T

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

did you and your friends register together on the same computer?

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Many people create multiple accounts to leech when they run out of credits and whatnot. Since you all had the same IP address, I assumed you were a leecher. Not only that, but both you and Sakuragi80803 submitted One Piece walls at about the same time, and commented on each other's wall. So you could see how I could be suspicious. Many people who create multiple accounts do this.
However, if that's not the case, I'll be the first to apologize and un-ban your friends. Though what I don't understand is how you're to compete with friends if you're on the same computer?
But anyway, I'll close this thread and you can contact me through PM ;)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.