Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weekly Fun & Goodies [05/12/07] - Minitokyo

Weekly Fun & Goodies [05/12/07]

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

page 1 of 1 6 total items

http://www.glittermakercodes.com/done4/VZbbpFK8GI.gif

*Ebihara Yuri*

What caught my eyes about her work was the sexiness of her semes and their grins and smirks. The way her uke blushes is really cute also. Her art work is simple yet, there's something striking about them and you'll definitely be lured in by it. From what I have seen, her stories varies. Some of them are deep and moving while others are just fun to read. I just found out that she did a LOT of novel illustration, 20 of them to be exact. I haven't read a lot of her stuff due to lack of scanlation. But I am very tempted about buying Nemureru Mori and Allure which was licensed by DramaQueen since I heard so many good reviews about them.

Fav Manga/One Shot

* Fall From Heaven - An awesome one shot about twins that will leave you wondering when you finish reading it.
* Datte Ai ja Nai!? - You meet one very naive guy who just doesn't learn. You'll never get bored of what he'll do next. A threesome? Brotherly love? you got to read it to find out.
* Dekiru Otoko - What can I say? One hot "Daddy-Long-Legs" is enough to heat up the whole group. lols.

Fav Scene(s)

* When the seme drank the sake (in the most sexiest way) off the uke's body. Then it's the uke's turn and he says, "Itadakimasu" (I gratefully receive). The whole thing was very kinky and HOT, though too short. lols. From Datte Ai ja Nai!?
* The threesome in Datte Ai ja Nai!? where you get to see a WEAK side of the seme!? It is like the hottest thing EVER!

Sites

* Ebihara Yuki's official site has a nice amount of pics and info about her releases.

* If you need any help finding these titles, please let me know

Recommended Manga
Mangaka: Higa Sakia
scanlator:{ Loveless
rating: Beware of explicit sex scenes!
download: Loveless

I was going to recommend Romantist Egoist by the same mangaka, but backed out in the last minutes. LSD is more meaningful in a way because it actually has a plot? It's very hard to say since of lack of progress in the scanlation. But I think it's still worth a read. I like her style because it's a bit different from what you usually see. And the cover just got me drolling all over it. lols. The sex scene are a bit more explicit in my opinion because of it's roughness. But if you want to see more crazy sex maneuvers, then, please check out Romantist Egoist. I am sure that one will blow your mind b/c 90% of that book is about sex, literally.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

Hi. Thank you for these pics ^^ And a Finder too ^^ I am always become happy when I see some Finder pics :hugs:

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

All the images are lovely, but the Viewfinder pics are absolutely first class XD - seeing Asami in such situation is veeery rare, indeed :). Thank you !

Signature

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

thanx for all the pretty pics (most of them I already knew them) but that one from viewfinder is the best! I would never imagine to see asami like that XD

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

Asami <333333333333333333333333
OMG!
thank you! thank you! thank you!
such cute yet gorgeous pix!
sankyuu~

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

KazumiAki

KazumiAki

Survivor of the Shinketsu Clan

awesome stuff :D

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.