Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Finally... Ghost Hunt - Minitokyo

Finally... Ghost Hunt

Tagged under Ghost Hunt

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Finally someone manage to get Ghost Hunt its own Category. ^^ But hey, everyone~ How do you find this anime? I thought it was pretty interesting (And I must agree that it is scary when you watch it at night, ALONE.). I must agree, Naru is so self-centered.

So what do you guys think?

You wouldn't betray me, right?

SUPER! I like this anime. I even bought the manga recently.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

its a very good show for sure,so far i think this anime really fit the horror theme...to me i think its difficult to express a horror theme using anime

sometimes it lead to some facts that i will go find out about it,very interesting

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I love this anime >< It's awesome!
And yea, it's scary if you watch it alone, and I did.... at midnight~ ><
But it makes me like this anime more~
This anime needs to be known by more people~

And yes, Naru the Narcissist...
Well, if Naru isn't his real name... why does everyone call him Naru..? even Rin...

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

I guess he is hiding his true identity for some reason or another... Maybe... They need a season 2.

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

hm, i gotta watch this anime! where can i do that?

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... really like the anime'... ^_^
Though I'd prefer the manga over it (the series...)...
... Naru's real name is actually Kazuya Shibuya... That's why it's Shibuya Psychic Research... and about Rin... I just forgot his surname... but he's actually Chinese... I'll post another reply as soon as I read the manga again... I only have up until volume six though...

merged: 05-14-2007 ~ 06:17pm
TAKE NOTE: NARU THE NARCISSIST'S REAL NAME IS KAZUYA SHIBUYA!1 ^_^~

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

At first I saw Ghost Hunt in Newtype and did a little net search on it, looked decent so I downloaded the first episode. Liked that and kept on watching, I became interested as I hadn't heard of any animes that take a detective role towards hunting down ghosts, it's usually just guns and chases.

While watching it I decided to write a review (here), got to the end of the series and went to submit the review only to find *shock horror* there was no category! Using super mod powers I found the details and wrote a synopsis in order to create a category to submit my review X-P. It surprises me there haven't been more scans or any wallpapers submitted, if you do find any be sure to report them so they can also be moved over!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Hahaha~~ Lin Koujo is his name~ I like him very much in the anime~

But there is rumor about Naru being Davis' brother... Not too sure either. But seriously I like this anime. And we really need to get more scans and pictures for this anime~!

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Well... I know that Naru's name is Shibuya Kazuya....
I just don't know hwy people just call him Naru, despite the fact that Mai calls him that because he's a Narcissist... And Lin who hates her at first also called him Naru... -_-
I don't get it >< But I want a 2nd season!
And who's Davis.... I forgot....

Yes... More scans and art of Ghost Hunt must be submitted. I've submitted one...
Ghost Hunt by temarigenius
But based on the favorites, it seems like only a few people knows about Ghost Hunt or like it... So Ghost Hunt needs to be liked/loved by more people too ><

Signature Image
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Since the series is already finished, there's not going to be many new scans of this anime/manga.
I watched the entire series and am currently reading the manga.
I think this is one of the greatest anime series of 2006 and it definitely deserves more attention. I love this series because it's scary. This is a ghost anime worth watching, and I think everyone should watch it, whether you like ghosts or not.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I've got a two page spread in one of my magazines, but woe I have no scanner! T_T And it's got all of the guys in it!

As for the series itself, it is one of my all time favorites. Of course, it being by the same person who wrote The Twelve Kingdoms (another of my favs) I may be slightly biased. Truth be told, I checked it out after seeing aforementioned scan in my magazine and the hot guys. ;) I wasn't terribly wowed by the first File, but because all of the other anime I was currently following was on hiatus, I stuck with it. And boy am I glad that I did! The series just took off from there! My favorite Files were definitely "Silent Christmas" and "A Dangerous Game". I had nightmares after finishing "The Blood Soaked Labyrinth"... anyone else?

As for the ending... I was somewhat disappointed because it didn't seem like we really got any answers about Naru. However, one of the anime blogs I follow has one member who is a big Ghost Hunt fan and he posted up some backstory that is from the novels. Do not read if you are hoping for a second season of Ghost Hunt, as spoilers abound!

Signature Image

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... Koujo Lin... that's his full name... originally from HongKong... NKO5 seems to know that as well... hehehe...

merged: 05-15-2007 ~ 05:07pm
Oliver Davis is the head of some British research something or other... arrgggg! I forgot again!

Not too sure about Oliver Davis but I am very sure for Lin~ So yeah~~ That's why I say I like him~! Get the image? ^_- heehee...

Silent Christmas was nice, fireflywishes, and also touching. I like the one in the park... Hmm... What's the name.... The Park`s Ghost Story!? <- Took this from the web. Right... That... Very very funny. Blood Soaked Labyrinth is scary indeed. I persued myself to not watch it in the mid of the night('cause it so happened that I finished dling off the line in the night.) and wait till the next morning to watch. Two other got me totally freaked out as well. Doll house and Curse people after school if I am not wrong... Oh well...

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... yeah liked Silent Christmas too... it was sad.... but touching.... hmmm. yeah Lin is cute.... is Takigawa cute too?
I sorta like him coz he acts like a big bro.... and he's... how do you say? 'manly'? at times....

Haha~ Bou-san is cute already... Quite good-looking with his band costume though~ John is cute too~ But~~~ Mai IS THE CUTEST~~!

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

.... YEAH... I totally agree with that... hahahahaha...

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Silent Christmas is the saddest part of Ghost Hunt, and The Bloody Soaked Labyrinth is the scariest one... It's about the guy who killed people to get their blood right?
I kept thinking about the 2 guys who captured Mai in her dream... Creepy... And they can pass through walls...
The Park's Ghost Story is the funniest~ She kept getting splashed by water. Haha~
The other 2 stories is also good. And the story that was in the first few episodes too.

NARU IS THE BEST!

Signature Image

Yeah, that's why it's called Bloody Soaked Labyrinth. And well, I hate to admit, Naru indeed is a little too clever...

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Haha~ yea.
Yes, Naru is kinda... too smart.
It's kinda like those detective shows when the detective is really clever and every is just stupid or dumb...

Signature Image

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... yep... he KNOWS a lot of things... but not everyone in the anime/manga is 'stupid'... I think Ayako is though... but Bou-san and John seem to know a lot too... and Mai can be helpful at times. But don't you think that the manga was better in terms of animation? ... Bou-san actually looks 'hotter' in the manga... ^_^~ ... so did Naru... hmmm... btw... I think the reason why everyone calls Naru 'Naru' is coz it's 'catchier' than just plain old 'Kazuya'...

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Well... not actually stupid or dump....
It's just that, if you compare them to Naru.. they're kinda... stupid...

I haven't seen the manga, so i don't really know what they look like in the manga...

Well, Naru does sounds better...

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I was never a big Ayako fan, but I'm glad that she got to redeem herself at the end... Bou-san will always have my heart! I love his personality, though I wonder why he cut his hair towards the end of series. Did anyone else notice that?

Signature Image

I think everyone notice it. I thought he looks hot in his long hair. Sad thing he cut it.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.