Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can Long-Distance Relationships work? - Minitokyo

Can Long-Distance Relationships work?

Do Long Distance Relationships Work?

YES!~
5 votes
No.
3 votes
Depends...50/50
16 votes
Most likely No.
2 votes
Most likely yes
0 votes
i have no idea
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

crystal-tears-x

crystal-tears-x

[over my head]

as the subject title says, can long distance relationships work out? i've been in one for a few months now, and it's been working great...apart from the fact that we miss each other's company...

my boyfriend moved away a few months ago, and we've still been in contact, but i've known a lot of couples that didn't work out because of the distance. so you can see why i'm not really sure about this stuff...but i love him to bits and i'm not sure what will happen...so i want to have your opinion on this subject. what do you think? do they work out?

ya of course can. my friend left her girlfriend back at indonesia, when he and i now working in philippines.
So far not even a problem between them so basically it depend on the situation of both of you.
so basically if you trust him and he trust you, no problem at all.

yupz..it works, cause for now i have a girlfriend and distance between us is very far..but tanx 4 the time we overcome our sorrows and pain, so we both agree that we see each other 1nz in a month or twice. as for now we are very happy we mentain our relationship...

long distance relationships work if you have TRUST, without that, it's just another relationship waiting to fail. Because you are so far apart, you donno what the other is doing and even though the first few months seem fine, you'll start to have doubts...but like i said, you have to have trust to maintain a long distance relationship.

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

i dont think they work as much as you would like them to. i was in a long distance relationship and he ended up cheating on me. but then again, if the guy is willing to trust you and be faithful, it can be possible. he didnt trust me as much and wanted to cheat on me before i did it to him, and it ended up tragically. it was heartbreaking but ive managed to move on. but trust is key in relationships and sacrifice as well.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

Hmm, there is a lot to say about this topic. But I think the best thing that can be of assistance, is faith. There are goods and bads to this kind of relationship. The best is taht you both have the freedom to do whatever you want, without someone peering over your shoulder, but should you forget that you are in a relationship, and take some risky chances, you might ruin it.
Like everyone has said, its about COMMITMENT, and TRUST, basically FAITH. And if you guys survive the ups and downs of the long term relationship, you guys are truly spectacular, and deserve praise.
Believe in your partner, and beleive that your partner trusts you too. And always go above and beyond the call of duty to bring some surprises to each other.

kazurro

Looking for you...

i guess it depends on you. how much you love your boyfriend and how loyal he is. but i'm surprised you two manage to hold that feelings.

I will be waiting for you...
So, if you come here, you will find me...
I promise

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

men are evil, easily attracted by women who even only show a bit of affection towards them. 7 out of 10 LD relationship ive ever seen, failed, even like one of my friend had, which seemed impossible to fail, failed in the end. i had one too, and we ended up breaking apart =/

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I'll make this one short, as I can tend to ramble sometimes:

Yes, but you both have to be willing to make it work

well yeah it's a risk to take I guess ^_^' Miyu-san but that's why I think it depends of each one in the relationship cuz not only men are evil, even women can actually cheat on them as easily as men do, and of course since the very beginning it may seem a failed relationship but well if u try and take a chance u'll see if ur relationship is meant to fail or if it's meant to work out well as some do. I guess that finally is not only commitment, trust and faith but also about taking chances and risks. So I guess it depends of the strength of each relationship and of the strength both people can have in the relationship ^_^'.

Signature

there are too many risk on a long distance long relationship..as for my own experience it did not work because all i did was wait for my ex-bf and then all of the sudden i found out that he has another girl and he left me for that girl :(

yes they can work but not for ever.U can wait a few years but not 20 :p of course if ther is real love if it isn't I think that once the one is gone the next day the other si with another one :d if u understand me :)

They will only work out if the two people are absolutely 100% in love.

yea that's the only way any relationship can work is if you are truly happy with what you have. if your not your living a lie.

I'd say it depends. :) No one knows what's gonna happen in their relationship whether it's long distance or in the same place. It can work out if you have faith in it and turst your partner and most importantly really do love him/her.

LinkKiller

LinkKiller

Hiddoyatsu

I agree with Hime<3 *hugs for being so sweet*
Long distance relationships seem doomed to fail, especially in casses where you have never met in person. It is really hard to trust somebody that you've never had a face to face experience with, epsecially with your heart. But there are nice people online, not everyone is lying about themselves and not everyone is out to hurt you. All long distance relationships can work IF both people are commited to eachother and are willing to trust eachother. It's almost like unconditional love since there isn't any physical gradification in the relationship yet you don't mind becuase you love the other person so much. Just be careful when starting a long distance relationship, be sure to get to know them a bit beforehand and talk to their friends about them or see how they react in different places. Good luck to all you here in a long distance relationship, I hope it goes as well for you as it has been for me :D

Signature
Admin of the Legend-of-Zelda Group

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I think it all depends on how much you keep in touch, and how serious you are about the relationship. I'm not going to lie, I've always wanted to try it, but I just haven't met the girl that seems right for me. That's all.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

No. It doesn't work. I tried.

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.