Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question about Double Decker - Minitokyo

Question about Double Decker

page 1 of 1 1 total item

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Wow, this is my first thread in a very long time. Today i have a question about some online shopping site that sells shoes. it is called Double Decker. at this site it says they ship overseas. i have look at some places where people bought the shoes, but they said it isn't good. so i want to know if anybody has bought from them. and your opinion. also, when you want to order something, how do you use the order form? i can't really read Japanese so i don't really understand it. i have read the English instructions for ordering something, but i just still have some questions(eg the ordering form is in Japanese and i can't read it). if you can, plz help me. also, say if you think this place is good or not.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.