Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Potc At Worlds End. - Minitokyo

Potc At Worlds End.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

This thursday (at least where I'm in), Pirates of the Caribbean 3 will come out. I've never been to the theatres in ages. Missed Spider man 3 and Shrek the third. But I'm going to find some time for this one. The special effects are much bigger in this movie compared to the last, since the crew will go in an unrealistic world's end. So, shiver me timbers and see it for ye self matey.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'm not going to the cinema to see it, but I'll download it. The DvD-rip version is online anyway. Aside from that, a friend of mine who went to see it spoiled the ending already XD Not that I didn't know what it was, if you read the threads on IMDb, you'll see there were a lot of spoilers even before the movie was released. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.