Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Online Dating? - Minitokyo

Online Dating?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

Have you ever dated someone that you met online?

if you have, tell us your story :D and if you havent
then do you think its a good idea?

i did it once before and it wasnt that good lol
the guy was nice and all, but it just didn't work
out that great. i dont think im going to do online
dating anymore.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

demongirl202

LolZ you Love me and I know it!!

no never

You love and want me i know it
cuz i love you to

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

I think online dating is sometimes a bit desperate. No offense, but I think people are totally different when they're online, so the best way to know someone is by already seeing them in person. People make a lot of aliases and most of the time are not who they appear to be online. But hey, whatever works for you.

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

yes i agree with everyone ^_^
i just wanted to experience it hehehehe
which didnt turn out so good.

Signature Image

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

I think that people can act like themselves online more than in rl. I know I do. Because on here people can't judge you by how you look, they have to actually get to know you before they go deciding wether they like you or not. As for me. I think it would depend on the type of person you are. Some people have a hard time putting their feelings into words, which is basically what you have to do in online dating. Also it depends on the type of people you meet. The level of trust you have for them. Things like that. You can't think everyone is bad. I think it's a good thing if you can find the right person. I can say this from experience. You can find someone who cares about you no matter what you look lke or where you are from. I consider that to be a good thing. ^.^

Signature

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

wow, i really like that kohana-ami. you are very open-minded
and smart ^_^ that is true because that's how my sister met
her boyfriend. they met online talked for awhile and then started dating.
they dated for three months and then got together. they have
been together for 4 months now and they are really happy.
hopefully everyone is able to do that if they meet someone
online :D

Signature Image

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

^///^ Why thank you. I'm not very smart. I just think alot. And sadly, not in a way that I have alot of time on my hands, in a way that I don't pay attention in school like I should. So I'm not smart, not academically at least. ^.^

Thats nice about your sis ^.^! I hope they are together forever y'know? ^.^

Signature

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Like I've said before, it all depends on how patient, loyal, and how much you keep in touch.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

No, I havn't, probly won't work out. Just flirt with people you can actually see!

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I did once. I used to talk with him on messenger and agreed on a meeting. He used to handle photoshop very well so he erased all the imperfections from the pictures he gave me, I didn't know that though... So when we met I got over his unexpected aspect, but noticed that he was obsessed with DBZ (dragon ball z), I used to be a fan back then too, but he was too much. Then he started getting to close to me, hugged my shoulder and stuff. It was gross, I left saying that I have some urgent business to attend. I ignored him ever since and no more online dating for me!

Signature

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

I haven't dated anyone ^_^' [from online]
but I have met some friends from online in person.
[in some ways, it wasn't so bad] but I don't know about the dating thing.
probably it'll work if you like it too.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

First,i noticed something...why most of those topics are wrote by girls xD...ok nvm

Just want to say that online dating is like one of many ways of meetng,well its the easier way (as i think) for shy people ( as i am xD ) he can act normally by while hiding himself (or protecting his personnality) or we can say it's for depressed people who are ashamed by their looks (yes there are some pole like that -_- ) so to meet someone online depends on....your luck xD becuse it ca be a terrible person who i acting as a good one, like people says "Behind the angelic mask hides the daemon face"...so as i think ^^

nope never...at least till now.

btw on 2003 I've almost dated once...but becoz I've been falling in love with other girl in my class so I'm not taking any step further with my chat girlfriend.

n now I haven't contact her again.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

never everrr.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.