Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elite Gallery Question - Minitokyo

Elite Gallery Question

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Hi MT, just wondering. If an artwork was placed in the elite gallery after it was submitted, why would it be taken out a week later? I have no problem if you don't think something belongs in the elite gallery. However, when I get something in the elite gallery it really makes my day, and seeing it removed a week later is kind of disappointing. Just wondering the reason for this.
And the artwork in question is my vector Snowflake Hime by ASH-Hikari
Thanks for your time!

Signature

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I think this maybe by another mod. That happened to Kitten's wallpaper when she dedicated to me. It kept going on and off. Well there maybe another mod that may add it into the elite gallery again don't worry. ;)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well, the thing with the whole Elite gallery thing is that it's quite subjective. One moderator may feel that the work is worth downloading (well, that's my personal definition of the elite gallery works), whereas another moderator might judge it for creativity.

PS, just as a note, the elite gallery thing is not only just moderators: elite members can have the ability to move items in and out of the elite gallery.

PPS, as for vector art, I generally have no idea how vector art should or should not be in the elite gallery. To me, all vector art looks high quality (unless it's super dodgy) - the best answer I can give you is just that I don't know why it has been taken out - *_*

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Thanks anyways, just wanted to know and thought other might too.

Signature

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Wow, didn't know that elite members can take items out of the gallery. That's something new. :D

I bet the reason why they took it out now is that scan might've been too simple. I mean if you vector chibi ones you'll know it's too easy due to not a lot of details.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.