Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KimiGaNozumoEien..reality bites? - Minitokyo

KimiGaNozumoEien..reality bites?

Tagged under Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

page 1 of 1 1 total item

i read tempeschron's review of this anime...and i found comments of extreme..er, shoud i say, hatred?-- about the main character Narumi.
he couldn't decide hu to choose...he couldn't let go of either girl...and if it weren't for Shinji, he wouldn't hav been able to grow a backbone and go for what he really wants...
he's selfish.. indecisive of what he wants... a coward who couldn't say no...and generally a stupid a*************....>=(

but do we really hate Narumi's selfishness and indecisiveness...or are we seeing ourselves in him, bits and pieces of our personality that we hate?

is narumi really a detestable character, or is he merely a reflection of what we couldn't accept in ourselves? :(

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.