Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saya and Haji pairing... do you agree with it? - Minitokyo

Saya and Haji pairing... do you agree with it?

Tagged under Blood+

Saya and Haji... as a couple????

HELL YEAH!!!!
46 votes
No
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

YENESIS

YENESIS

Daysi & Mu

hi-desu Yes saya and haji as a beatiful couple for eternity!

Yenesis ama a los conejitos

A strong and resounding YES! Absolutely! I love Blood+ because of this 'couple'.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Has anyone seen the Phantom of the Opera film?
Because the ending is quite similar (rose with ribbon scene).

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Saya X Haji the best couple ever XD

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I definitely support this pairing, always have since the start.
It's sad for Kai. Really sad. Really really really sad. But Mai has turned out to be a nice character and in a sense, I feel she belongs with him.

Therefore, Saya x Haji all the way!

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Of couse yes ,I don not thing haji dead at the end

I like Haji very much.
But I think Haji and Saya or Saya and Solomon. He loves her almost has much as haji.

Of course! Saya and Haji are perfect for each other! I've always believed from the first episode that here is something more between Haji and Saya than just being a queen and chevaliar. I love this pairing. I truly believe that Haji loves Saya so deeply and cares for her so much. As Haji keeps on saying, Saya is his being. The reason for his existance. While Saya on the other hand, I truly believe that she loves Haji deeply too. regardless of the their history. For me, Haji is Saya's true love, and Saya, Haji's true love. Their soulmates if I may it. As much as I like Solomon, I think his much better suited with Diva, I mean, James said on episode 47 that Solomon is Diva's favorate chevaliar. So for me, Haji and Saya are perfect, while Solomon and Diva would be perfect too.

I totally agree. Saya and Haji all the way!

Yeah, I do like the pairing of Saya and Haji. Haji has been there for her for so long, every time when she sleeps he waited for her, felt so touched thinking about it. Though I feel sorry for both Kai and Solomon, they're both really nice guy. Solomon even sacrificed himself for Saya, which made me cried. Hope Kai could find his happiness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvLa2oMNCv4

merged: 11-19-2010 ~ 03:01pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvLa2oMNCv4

You guys had said it total perfectly, I have nothing left to say ! But ,honestly, almost 5 years since I first watched this anime, I always wish that they would make just a short episode about 30 years later. Saya'll wake up, and Haji'll show up, together they create their future ... I'd cried when I watch the last episode even though I knew that Haji doesn't die, so in the future i hope someone will gonna make my dream come true !

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Please do not revive topics that are over four weeks old unless critical or important information can be added. However, you are more than welcomed to make a new thread instead.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.