Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hajimemashite minasan! // Its nice to meet everyone! - Minitokyo

Hajimemashite minasan! // Its nice to meet everyone!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hi minitokyo users! My alias is Celeste_Orchid, but I usually use the name Aeroniel. I love anime sooo much that I cos play yea.. um... I can't think of anything else. But if you have costume questions or what not, feel free to ask! um.. I hope to answer any questions you send my way... and... thanks for sharing your photos with me! and... ITS NICE TO MEET YOU ALL! :D

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

hi!welome to minitokyo!hope you will enjoy it here and i am riku-san! see you later! :D

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hi there Aeroniel,oh is this your real name it's pretty nice,I like it.Well I said since you are new to welcome you and don't worry I am sure you will make lots of friends,usually it's hard at the begining and sometiems not so many people coem to welcome you but like I said don't worry!Hugs!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

yo welcome ;)

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

haha its okay.. theres usually not a lot of action in the beginners forums.. but hey its still cool to see people replying!

Aeroniel is an online alias, not my real name. I try not to use it too much.

thanks all ♥

duwah

duwah

Welcome welcome welcome! :D

[url =http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]
FinalFantasyFans

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Welcome to Mt hope you enjoy yourself here... :)

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

go to animeonline your not welcome here!

**cries** LOL.

thanks everyone

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Hi! *waves* Welcome to MT! Don't bother about that 'go to animeonline, you're not welcome here'!. Just enjoy!

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

Yeah what Lariel-san said. I'm evilshoujo and welcome to MT hope ya enjoy it here :D

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

welcome~don't bother bout that guy...he have been doing that to everyone~

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

hii aeroniel-san!
priincess desu XD
nice to meet u!
hav fun here..

Signature

Nice to meet you too! :D Welcome to MiniTokyo! :)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.