Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *Yumico-sama* Touka Gettan wallpaper - Minitokyo

*Yumico-sama* Touka Gettan wallpaper

page 1 of 1 10 total items

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

..here is a wallpaper that I recently made with Yumico the mother of Touka from Touka Gettan by Carnelian

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4044/yumicosamavp7.th.jpg

it was rejected because :
Additional information provided by the moderator:
Ghosted image provides the entirity of the background

I wanted to post it here so you guys can still download it..anyway enjoy it mina

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

owww ... *aparent i`m feelin`the touka gettan effect too* cu alte cuvinte .. yey ^o^ *saves wallie*
thanks Di-sama ^____^ *sends a hug* xD

:P very cute wallpaper...

Wings that cannot fly also have a reason to exist!
It's because they have a precious memory of when they flew in the air

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

the background part looks kinda 'blur' scan, which is rather why mod deleted it -_- .......

nevertheless, it's still a nice artwork though. lovely indeed :)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Melisandre

Melisandre

>Little gothic witch<

Cute wallie di-sama. I like the idea of the bg, maybe you can do one wallie with the bg and other with the front pic, it's just an idea ;)

Hughies,
Mel :D

Signature
Happy to be
Admin of BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

Thank you for the nice wallpaper, i was looking on you userpage, hoping to see a new style with an carnelian artwork, but i couldn't find one q.q
You have changed your Signature, your Ava and some other sings on you Userpage, are you planing on changing your site too?
Wanne see it when you are up to it.
Will you write to me then?

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

to Clover-chan I still like my current layout ^_^' and I don`t think that I will change it soon
but who knows I alwasy have new ideas and want to try them perhaps I will fiend a girl with red hair made by Carnelian *~*

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Oh... 4me likes it ^.~
*huggles dianas!*

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

lovely wallie, yeah, the bg is a little like ghosting at the back, but i love the colours and the design~ thanks for sharing~ ^-^

Signature Image

Thanks!, it looks really good, not understand the explanation but who cares "Saving wall"

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.