Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Lucky Star Has Appear! - Minitokyo

The Lucky Star Has Appear!

Group announcement by MT-Lucky-Star

page 1 of 1 3 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hi all~! http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1681/ep11sdkagami04256c10bld6.gif

That's right,Lucky Star has appear! The group is consider quite completed,to make it more complete there are quite alot to do after all.Yes,more stuffs at the group page content

I need to recruit some admins and mods for the group,a new banner and probably a better avatar for the group (even though there is one already).Before i start to make any activities for the banner and avatar,i need to gather the Lucky Star lovers! And yes,admins and mods come first too...you must be very active and willing to do ur duty well that's all we require.

Any Lucky Star lover who love to play game,watch anime,don't study till the very last night etc.? Come join us now! XD

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahx.! ne ne~ i go invite some members kays~ ^-^

Signature Image

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

Hoho~~this anime have important one thing:

MOE~~~~

but some people can't understand it....

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.