Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jigoku Shoujo - would you call her? Would you pull the string? - Minitokyo

Jigoku Shoujo - would you call her? Would you pull the string?

Tagged under Jigoku Shoujo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

We all saw the chilling revenge Jigoku Shoujo is capable of. We also saw the conesquences one has to pay in order to get her to send your enemy(?) into hell.

People this dark side that comes with human nature- it's unavoidable to want to make the ones you hate suffer for eternity and to pay for what they've done.
So, if you do have the chance, would you do it? Would you go on that website and call on jigoku shoujo? Will you be willing to go to hell after death if you know for sure that your enemy will bethere ahead of you?
i wouldn't do it. i know if my enemy has hurt someone dear to me i would be in so much rage and hatred, i'd probably do it. But then, i would regret forever in hell.
Don't mention any names-- don't mention the names of your enemy. But would you send someone to hell if you could?

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

We're all going to hell and I'm driving the bus... don't worry folks, I know all the shortcuts. XD

But to answer your question, yes I do it with out hesitation. I'm probably gonna end up there anyway, so are most of my friends. :o
Oh well, we'll have a big bar-b-q when I get there. XD XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Well... seing the terms of the deal... I wouldn't do it. It's not use if you end in hell too.
It's almost better to send some thug after your hated one xD at least, the worst place you'll end will be in prison.

If i could send to hell more than a single person [till i die] maybe i would do . but .... depends. If i truely want to take revenge . Anyway im gonna go to hell. I know that . ^__^

No. Hell would be too good for me, haha just kidding! Seriously, no. I'm not that evil. If I want revenge I'd do it with my own hands.

Eh! I saw your thread sometime ago. I wanted to reply but I forgot! ^_^'

I would never call her, even out of curiousity. It's just so damn freaky to have her pop out of no where around you, and what she does is just unfair. In some cases during series, her subjects deserved to go to hell, but honestly there can be better solutions than cursing someone. Life is fair whether we realize it or not.
I would never pull the string. Why should I go to hell for it? (Well, I know one answer to that though! I have cursed someone, and for that I deserve to go to hell as well! ^_^')

i'd call her just to see her in person, i wouldn't tell her about my grudge or anything.
i want the pleasure of torturing my enemy with my own hands!
:nya:

Hell no! Like Kazahaya said: The deal is not worth it... I mean I would only resort to such drastic measures if the person in question is really sinister... but in that case this person would end up in hell anyway...
So I would have to sacrifice my soul and would end up in hell only to speed this up? Absolutely not woth it, imho...
Of course, if you do that your life will be nice and quiet for a while... but it's not like it is guaranteed that the rest of your life will be without troubles... and everytime you see Emma's mark you are reminded where you'll end up...no, thank you T_T

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

Quote by meilyssai'd call her just to see her in person, i wouldn't tell her about my grudge or anything.
i want the pleasure of torturing my enemy with my own hands!
:nya:

I think I would do the same as what meilyssa said. If I want to revenge someone, I prefer to torture that person myself...haha... It feels more satisfied :)

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

no, it isn't worth it, besides if i'd want to have revenge, i would personally take care of it with my own hands, and if someone would be my enemy hell would be too good for them.

If I really hated someone that much, that I'd access her site, I probably would pull the string.

But like almost everyone has said before, I'dprefer to do the torturing or whatever with my own hands.

But I kinda wanna try it out as well just to meet her.

No. If Jigoku Shojo actually does meet with me, then I would have definite proof of the existence of Hell. Therefore I would be comforted by the fact that my nemesis will probably end up in Hell anw. No point going there myself to make sure.

there are so many people which we should be better off without, should they be sent to hell or plainly vanish, to hyperspace or Madagascar :D
that i'm really sorry that Ai is just imaginary
but as for calling her,
i'd rather ask her to take me in her team,
i'd even be the ransom for her redemption
whenever she'd wanna quit
and speaking about vengeance by my own hands, those people don't even deserve my torture, they just deserve nothing/ness. they surely don't deserve to have Ai ferry them.

Well......... there are a lot of people who I hate........
But there are probably who hate me...........
So I don't have the right to give anybody that kind of pain just because of my personal feelings..........
Besides........ hell is beyond just pain........

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

well... ill wish to be one of her dolls.. than to be the one whose soul is being cursed to hell... or the one who pulls the string.. its already terrifying knowing that you sent someone directly to hell with you at that peron's heels..

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

I wouldn't be so desperate as to rely on hell to do my dirty work,just so I have to go to hell when I die!
In short,no I wouldn't

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

No way. I'm not that mean. Plus I don't hate anyone that much.

I don't think I'd ever call her; I'm not really the type of person to hold grudges.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

No, I don't think I will. As much as I would dislike an enemy, I would never want to send him or her to Hell. Heck, soon I'll have to follow suit :\

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

The enemy is capable of perverse attacks into
your own self, is it not?

It follows, then, that you are just as able.

There is no need of all trouble -
for there are bloodless ways.

wouldn't have a second thought about it since i will be going to hell any why

I'd definitely call her, but for something else. ;)

And I definitely would not mind going to hell for it.

clanlax

clanlax

Love for all Seasons

I think if I really really hate someone then I'd called her and pull the string. >.<

gfh99

gfh99

the burnt child dreads the fire.

hell means to suffer for eternity,once you've done something bad to somebody,
that evil itself will return to you.

the hotline exits though:http://www.roffel.at/jigoku/
but it's not worth spending your life on.

i've seen the images of hell,and it's not pretty.
for those who think that it's alright,think again.

in hell people suffer for eternity,they get their tongues nailed.
so much blood.
get sliced by axes,their body steam rolled,etc.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dw2gzzHsaVk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dw2gzzHsaVk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

...it runs in the blood like wooden legs...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.